Magress x Reader [Behind the Mask]

A/N : let's all admit it,we can't ignore him after seeing his face in his Omni evo. Seriously he's a cutie (to me). From the six heroes i only write Lance,Vargas and Atro.

And i just have to write a chapter about him!!!

Anyway the art is drawn by pana159

Happy reading guys!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not much people know about Magress's actual face. Even the other six heroes were curious about it. He never take it off. People wonder how he actually sleep with that helmet. The other six heroes tried to find out what he actually looked like. Even Themis was wondering. Eze tried to take his mask off once but,sadly failed it just drove him mad. But hey,there's always a first time for everything,right?

He was in Bariura doing his job as a bounty hunter for a living. Y/N always follow him around. Though he didn't find t annoying that his childhood friend 'stalked' him. It was great that she'd help him on missions but Magress didn't want her to get hurt.

"Y/N it's okay,you don't have to help me out everytime." He sighed.

"I'm the one who wanted to help. Don't worry." She replied with a smile.

Y/N didn't see it,but the knight blushed hard behind his headpiece. He had an interest in her since they were kids. He's just too shy to tell her. Besides,there aren't any chances that she liked him.

He knew it himself. He was possessive,and perhaps he was slightly obsessed with Y/N. We would go insane,became ruthless and brute at some point where she had to stop him. He want her to be his and only his. But she probably see Magress as a friend,

Or so he thought.

He would have dirty thougts of her,in many ways. He would just shake that off before he take any action. All those things he kept to himself,not wanting to scare her.

"Hey,Magress. The Sama kingdom will have a festival soon. You wanna go there together?" Her angelic voice rang in his ears.

"...Sure..." He replied while petting his Gloomy.

"Great! We'll meet up with the others,okay?" He just nod in reply,letting Y/N have her way.

He didn't really like festivals because of the crowd,but seeing her so excited he just went with the flow and accompany her.

Everyone else was off exploring the place. He just sat on a bench with Y/N who is enjoying her ice cream.

"You're not going to walk around?" She asked.

"I think i'll pass."

There was a short silence between the two. But it didn't last very long.

"Nee,Magress?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you never take your helmet off?" Y/N spoke.

"I just don't want to."

"Can i take it off?"

"No.

"Please? I really want to see your face." She whinned.

"Y/N i said no."

"Aww come on."