(R)Avani x Male!Reader [Childhood Love]

A/N : requested by chiffonshrimp94. Hope you like it. I had a little issue for the story so sorry for the late update. Again using story refference. But i still hope this one turn out okay

If you're a girl just pretend you're a boy. And the intro for the narration text might be a little long please bear it.

F/N is a girl and f/c is fav colour

Happy reading!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In an unforgiving that had no place for the weak, a Morokai's life is constantly fraught with peril and hardships. But in the history,Avani was the second youngest monster hunter whom had defeated the legendary devil scorpion and earn the title 'Master Hunter'. Who was the first? You'll see.

But unlike others who led through fear and intimidation,her spirited disposition and her fierce loyalty to those who she called her friends led her to the adoration and respect of the many.

As her ring of allies grew larger Avani and her companions formed a clan. Rih'alnase, children of the wind.

"Hey,Avani." F/N called.

"Yes?"

"You never thought of trying to tame monsters?" She continued.

"What do you mean?" She asks,confused.

"You know,like me and Virka." She said and a young dragon in golden feathers purrs.

"They have a unique skill and it might come handy." She continued.

She had thought of it once,but no one aside from F/N in the clan can tame monsters. True that Virka's unique abilities and skills are really helpful in battles.

"But F/N,no one other than you can do it." She said.

"I have a friend who can teach. But i just can't contact him." F/N sighs.

"Who is this friend of yours anyway?" Avani asks,curious of whoever this person could be.

"I think you already know him. But i'll introduce you to him once we met again." F/N replied. Her words kept Avani curious from time to time.

The Rih'alnase's name spread throughout Eneroth. They were so famous that Overlord Azurai request them to rally the Morokai in a war with the Deva. Not interested in it,Avani declined it.

Aware of the rapid increasing of fame and power of her clan,many clan began to be jealous of them and often attack thr children of the wind for no reason. Knowing this Avani knew she had to figure out something. In F/N's suggestion,they moved to the badlands. The native monsters and the grounds are familiar to all of them. So they had no problem in survival.

Fearing that Avani and her people's presence would only undermine his authority,Overlord Azurai dispatched his raiders to rouse the nest of giant dessert Wyrms and lure them to the location of the Rih'alnase.

Caught unprepared,Avani chose to risk her life to protect her clan,assissted by F/N. But knowing that F/N can't take this much and Virka was also injured,she draw the Wyrm's attention to herself.

"No! Avani that's dangerous!" F/N yelled.

"It's okay. You get the others to somewhere safe. I'll handle them." She replied.