Julius x Reader [I'm Glad]

A/N : first, sorry if i update a little late. I have hard time writting this one. But i tried my best and hope you guys love this one too~

Also from now on i won't update dialy. I have more work as a student so probably will update around once a week? Idk i'll update ASAP but i might even take a week or more.

Oh,and F/N here is a girl

Happy reading~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As a child of a noble family,you,Y/N were a member of the Randall guard. You would like to have members from outside of the noble families but those whom are in the highest position of thegovermment current right now denied.

You were a talented child in using dual gun. Yes you were kind,gentle and all about manners inside but when you did get to work you're like a machine. You're powerful and you're also a tactican. People say you're a prodigy born-to-be. People can just sit down and relax while you just wipe out the whole pack of demons and beast.

Actually it's happening right now.

You're shotting them down while F/N is having tea.

That's nice. Really nice.

And the last thing

This isn't the first time she had done this

"Oh,that's nice F/N. I'm killing these beast while you're having tea instead of helping me" You speak to her in a sarcastic tone.

"Come on,Y/N. We know you working yourself is already enough." She replied.

"Help me out or i won't be with you on the next mission." You said.

"Fine." She groans as she pick up her blade and help you out.

After you finnish your work on the reclaimed lands you return to the headquarters. You two just have a normal conversation on the way back.

"Hey,you heard the news?" F/N started.

"What news?" You asked.

"They didn't tell you?" She looked at you in surprise.

"What,about you eating my cake? I have." You replied,slightly annoyed.

"No,not that one. And i'm sorry." She pouted.

"Then what news?" You question.

"There's a new guys,you know. Julius. Everyone's talking about him." She started.

"Oh,yeah. I know him."

"And he's paired up with us in a team." She continued

"Oh." Was all that you said.

You've heard of the sky-pirate boy. He was famous in your group. People said he wanted to join the guard. But since the law said only nobility can join,he can't. But since there's a lot of petitions over his popularity and people who want him to join their ranks,eventually they accept him.

As soon as you come back your leader called you and introduce you to him.

"I'm Y/N and this is F/N." You started.

"I'm Julius." He replied.

"I'll leave you two to guide him around." You boss said and he left.

Brave Fontier x Reader [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें