Ciara x Male!Reader [Don't Be Afraid]

A/N : i'm so fricking sorry not updating like ages. I lost internet again. Also i realize the only female unit i've write was Avani and Vern so why not write another? Though this book mostly contain male units. But i will try to write some of the girls.

And i think the Jack mentioned in Semira's bio was actually the unit horseman Jack? I mean they two are halloween themed so..yeah. i think pumkin head Jack is the one mentioned

Happy reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chiara had lived with Jack and Semira ever since her family was slain by a pack of wolves. She had lived there for a while but something is bothering her. A childhood friend that she had. His name was Y/N.

He was a friend she always played with for a long time. She last saw him a day before her family was attacked. Oh how much she missed his h/c hair and those e/c orbs of his. It's been a while since she saw that boy. She wanted to see Y/N so bad.

Perhaps luck was on her side,somehow

Right now she was taking a stroll through the woods. Hearing the rustling grass she put out her pocket knife,protecting herself.

"Ciara,is that you?" A voice spoke.

She took a closer look at who it was.

"Y/N!?" She yelled happily

"Ciara!" They both ran to each other and hug each other.

"I've been looking for you like forever." He said.

"Yeah,a lot of things happened." She replied.

Y/N knew that he family died. Worried about her he decided to live with Semira and Jack as well to accompany Ciara. Y/N who knows about combat, helped them guarding the ancient sanctuary with his amazing dark magic. He was one of the best dark sorcerer in grand gaia at the young age. But Y/N prefer the simple life.

As boys he usualy spent his time talking with pumkin head Jack. He would train Y/N with the spells that he had learn throughout the past years. And sometimes they enjoy the pumpkin pie that Semira bake.

On Ciara's seventeenth birthday Semira called her and gave her an enchanted scythe. It was the one she retrieved from the mad knight that she took down and turned into her guardian.

"Only you can cut down your deepest fears." She spoke.

They all know that soon or later she has to face the beast that killed her family. But Y/N can see that she's scared. He knew she needed someone to encourage her.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm scared." She mumbled back.

"Why?"

"What if i'm not strong enough?" She said.

"It's okay. You can do this. I'll help you." Y/N replied.

"What if you get hurt?" She spoke,a worried look on her face.

"I'm with you,Ciara." He gave her a gentle smile.

"Don't be afraid. You're going to be fine."

And with his support she went back to face the wolves who have killed the rest of his family.

A lot of things happened since then. She defeated them and trapped their souls int the scythe. You two depart to travel around a little. And you found a forest,in which was cursed. Many dark evil force lurk in. No one dared to enter,and even if they di they would likely not return. But Y/N and Ciara went in there. With her riding on the tree headed wolf and him with his silver blade the two of them kill all that was evil and get rid of the forest's gloomy aura. And the twoof them lived there ever since. And sometimes they pay a visit to Semira and Jack. Not to mention that a while after Ciara and Y/N are dating. Aww how cute!

"Y/N,you should pay a visit more often. It gets lonely here withouy you two." Jack whinned.

"Well we'll try to." Y/N replied,with a smal laugh.

"So are you goin to get married soon or what?" He asked.

"What-!" The h/c haired boy blushed instantly.

"What? You two are together for a while now,right?" Jack stated.

"Yeah,but..." Y/N looked down,still blushing.

"It's okay. I'll back you up. Let's go find a ring." Pumpkin head teased.

"Jack stop talking like that!!"

Semira and Ciara,still cooking some pie in the kitchen hear the fuss in the living room. And they left the two girls wondering what were the boys talked about there.

"You hear what they're talking about?" Semira asked.

"No. But i'm curious." Ciara's ear moved a little.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : well that one is a little weird. Also i might not write girls that often. But i'll try to come up with some unit x male reader once in a while :3

Request

Zelnite

Nyala

★ Open

★ Open

★ Open

★ Open

Feel free to request guys. Just comment down in the request here page or message me! As for the request of Zelnite i'm almost finnish. Might post today or tomorrow.

Contact me outside wattpad too. But if you add me pls comment down so i'll accept them

Instagram : @Mayote_Shoujo
Line ID : vaniasantosa
BBM pin : 595337E3
Tumblr : Mayote-Shoujo

See you on next update!

Next up : (R)Zelnite x Reader