Karl x Reader [Lustful Kisses]

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LIME. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Anyway yes i'm finnaly back after centuries with a rather short chapter.

Just wanna do some fanservice for you fangirls hahaha. Also might as well practice on writting smut stuff. I only did one here with Melina so i guess i could do another one,though not as explicit as the first lemon,so yeah this was a lime.

This is kind short and will cut some scenes and might go straight to the lime. I was just want to write this for some update :D

Welp enjoy reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akras Summoners Hall wasn't really busy these days so Karl could finnaly take a break. The male decided to go and visit his girlfriend,Y/N. On her permission he was allowed to turn into his demon form,so that the power won't build up and cause him loosong control over himself.

She was in the kitchen,her h/c hair was draped over her back,s/c hand cutting vegetables. She was cooking lunch for the two while he was watching TV.

He wasn't really paying attention to the show though.

Karl was jealous actually. Y/N would be friendly to other guys. To friendly much to his dismay. She was talking to MF/N,and would sometimes be a bit too close for comfort.

At first he didn't mind. But as time passed it was starting to irritate him a lot. He may be smiling saying it's okay when Seria and Lugina asked but deep down he was real pissed.

He knew this wasn't typical of him. To be jealous so easily. He wanted her all to himself. Karl wanted to run his fingers through the curves of her body. Kissing her soft red lips.

He had waited for some time. And patience just kept running out.

He couldn't contain himself any longer.

She was done with the cooking and left it on the table. Y/N walked to the living room,before he suddenly took a grasp of her wrist and dragged her upstairs,and left her confused.

"K-karl? What's wrong?" She asked.

"I was just irritated."

"Of what?"

"You were a little too close to other guys."

"MF/N? We're just friends." Y/N replied.

"Excuses." He growled lightly.

The two reached her room,and Karl thew her over the bed,hovering on top of her,still in his demon form.

Before she could say anything else he smashed his lips to hers,making Y/N blush. His dragon-like tail was moving side to side,his wings blocking the light from the window.

He licked her lips,asking for entrance. She was so surprised Y/N couldn't give any response. Impatient,Karl ran his fingers along her legs,sending chills up her spine. She gasped at the sensation,allowing him to slip his tongue inside,claiming his caverns as his. Karl had his arms snake around her wrist,and deepen the kiss. She let out a muffled moan as their tongues interwined.

He pulled away,a string of saliva connecting the two.

"You were to close with other guys. And it really irritates me,you know."

"Besides,i've always wanted to know your reactions when i do these kind of things." Karl cooed in her ear.

Y/N whimpered when he bit her left ear gently,and twisted her body.

"Don't do that." He spoke.

He licked the earlobe,and she responded with a soft yelp. Karl chuckled before moving to her neck. She moaned louder when he had found her weak spot,and of course he wouldn't leave that spot.

He sucked and licked it,leaving her body in ecstasy,leaving a red mark on her neck in which he was smirking at. Her breath was getting heavy.

"So cute." Karl chuckled.

He kissed Y/N again. He slip his hand under her black shirt,playing with her breast through the f/c laced bra.

"Karl...s-stop that." He moaned between the kisses.

"You've kept me waiting for so long. I couldn't hold back any longer."

He got his hand under her bra and played with her harden buds.

"Ah~"

His tail started to move rapidly from the excitement. She was so vunerable underneath him,blushing like mad. Her breath was heavy. He felt his pants tighten at the sight.

In a swift movement he took ov her shirt and underwear,and latched his lips on one of her breast,sucking on it.

"S-stop that..." She begged.

But Karl wouldn't stop. He slowly grind his hips against her,making Y/N feel his erect member even though the two still had their pants on.

Their make out session was sadly stopped when the doorbell rang. Karl 'tch'ed in annoyance. He walked through the door,and looked at her.

"Put your clothes back on. I'll take care of the guests." He said,returning into his human form.

On the door was Seria and Lugina. He then remembered that they were going to have lunch together.

Y/N walked down and the four were enjoying the meal she had prepared for them.

"Hey,Y/N." Seria called.

"Hm?"

"What's that red mark. On your neck?"

Imediately she covered the hickey that Karl just gave her a few minutes ago.

"I-it's nothing."

It was a nice afternoon. Seria helped her with the dishes a bit before she and Lugia left. The door closed,and Karl smirked.

Y/N was watching the TV when suddenly she felt an arm around her. She jumped a little at the sudden action of his lover. And he blushed madly after hearing his words

"You want to continue where we left of?" He whisperd to her ear seductively.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : yes i know this was so sinful of me *lmao*

But i had fun doing this short chapter.

And if any of you were confused on why i still update here. If you haven't read the This Book is 'Completed' note please do. Explanations are all there!

Well that's all for now. Request will only be taken as a consideratiom if we want to write in the future.

Well see you next time!