That New Guy!

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.

Written by thewickeddreamer
Copyright © 2016, by thewickeddreamer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are a product of the author's imagination, or if real, used fictitiously. All statements, stunts, descriptions, information or material of any kind contained herein are included for entertainment purposely only and should not be relied upon for accuracy or replicated as they may result in injury.

This story may contains graphic material consisting of sexual and intimate relation between: (BOYxBOY). If such content offends you please do not continue to read past this warning.

---

The casts are Luhan and Sehun. HunHan. mehehe~ meh.

Book 2 of That Guy!

---

This is unedited and contents are pAbEb3zzzz. I'm sorry but I hope you enjoy the story.

I may fail you with the content but I hope I made you smile.

Mwah!

--

Tapos na po ito! Irerepublish ko lang ulit. Pasensiya na po! Hehehehehehez,