23.Necklace Of Rope

"So you are Kirishima's girlfriend."

"Yup."

"You are also human."

"Umm...I guess?"

"And you are also pregnant."

"No,I just ate really big hamburger,of course this isn't pregnancy belly.How stupid you are,for fuck's sake."

"YOU PIECE OF SHI-"

"YOU PIECE OF SHI-"

I held back laughter to escape from my lips as Miza punched Naki,making him shut up.The irritated scowl on her face perfectly described the way I feel about being here.

Naki literally bombed me with questions and it annoyed me so fucking much.

"Sorry,it's just Naki.",Miza said coldly,as Naki fell off the couch,holding his head and sobbing.

For I-don't-know which time already.

I slowly started to be so annoying that my foot accidentally twitched to kick him in the face but I stopped myself with my newly developed talent.

Self-control.

Bearing with Naki could be considered as great baby-practice actually.

I called it Rei-tries-to-not-piss-off-on-meaningless-crying.

Isn't that great?

As far as I'm bearing with this,I can only say that Ayato will have to deal with our little ass-kicker if she starts crying at night.

I'm horrible.

Total trash.

"It's fine.Whatever.",I just said,gazing at window while it was still raining outside.

I focused on rain drops that were pounding down on the Aogiri base,leaving heavy sound on metal bars of the roof.

Since winter is close,weather is shitty almost everyday-just rain and cold wind.

November wasn't really my favorite month.