6.Healing and pain

I was eating Snickers while I was re-watching The Walking Dead.

Again.

I sat in my black shorts,long dark bloody red pullover and knee-length black socks,yelling at zombies.

"Ohmagawdohmygawd,Darryl please don't die you precious creature!Kill those sons of bitches!",I was fangirling when I heard familiar knock above me.

That bitch...

"Oi,shut it,Magda!You old cracky shithead!",I yelled,throwing empty paper of chocolate somewhere behind me.I will pick it up later...

Hah,who am I lying to.

I fangirled more until I looked on clock to realize that it was two minutes till eleven.

I should get prepared and go on roof.

While I brushed my hair a little bit and putted some perfume on,I though about making some coffee and bringing it outside.I bet it's really freakin' cold since it may snow.

The cut on my cheek already disappeared,leaving a small scar that could be seen only in close.

I dressed my jacket,taking termos with freshly made coffee.It was kinda hard climbing on building with termos,but I putted it in my pocket and watched carefully so he wouldn't fall on somebody's ass down there.

But like I care.

I mostly did care for my coffee because Ayato appears to like it so much.

That dumbass.

I stopped suddenly,holding on branch of window,turning to look at sky.It was somehow gray because of winter and it was really beautiful.Like it wasn't 11 pm!

When I remembered that Ayato might be pissed up on roof,kicking some things to calm down,I quickly climbed up.

"Oi brat,finally.I was planing to go in your home and bring you ass up.",he shouted while I was approaching him,rolling eyes.

"It's hard to climb fast when you are holding hot termos.Here's your reward for coming today.",I throw termos at him,and he caught it with one hand,smirking.

"Nice."

We sat,throwing our legs over rooftop,watching Tokyo lights.I leaned on my palms,throwing my head backwards,closing eyes.

"I hate winter.",I said with happy tone.Ayato clicked with his tongue,taking a sip of coffee.

"I just though about when are you going to throw a negative shitty comment.",I opened my eyes,stealing a cup from him."Oi,brat!That's mine!"

I winked him."I made this so shut up."

"You fucking brat.",he said annoyed.

It was so cute how Ayato was childish sometimes.I felt really nice because of thing that I was only person which was able to see this side of him.

This relaxed,normal side of Ayato Kirishima and not merciless,brutal Black Rabbit.

I am not saying that I don't feel respect for him and his reputation of one of the most brutal bosses of this Ward,I'm only saying that when he is with me like this,he looked more like human than like ghoul.

"Brat?Oi?",suddenly,I realized Ayato's hand across my face,waving me to wake me up from my thoughts.

"Oh,sorry.I was thinking.",I said,blushing.He lifted his eyebrow at me.

"Really?'Bout what?",he asked nonchalantly and now I blushed even more.I bent my head down,covering red checks.Suddenly,Ayato started to smirk.

"Hmm.Same,old trick,brat?Did you think about something really bad,huuh?",he wiggled his eyebrows and I look at him with my killer-look.