19.Storm is approaching

Cold.

It's cold here.

I opened my eyes and first thing that I noticed were audacious,dark eyes that were staring back at me,steadily.

I blinked,turning around myself,just to see countless reflections of my appearance.

I was surrounded by mirrors.

"What the-",I just muttered,fanatically turning around but only thing that I saw was pure whiteness and my own dark figure that looked pretty much confused,but yet fearless and ready to attack.

Whenever I turn around,I see myself.

Reflections.

Like there's no escape.

No escape from myself.

...Right?

I took a deep breath,trying to calm down,as I closed my eyes.

This looked insane.

Mirrors everywhere.

And eyes that stare at me.

My own eyes.

...Why?

Where am I...?

"Long time no see,Rei,my beautiful crow.",as I heard familiar,female voice that was sharp like broken glass I opened my eyes,seeing tall figure of blonde woman in front of me.

Ahri.

The woman who took everything from me.

"You...-",I tried to speak,but my fist flew directly in purpose punch her jaw,leaded by sudden anger and disgust.

Suddenly,she caught my fist in her hand and I groaned from frustration."Aren't you suppose to be dead,you fucking cunt!?"

"Eeeh,what a nice welcome.You were always such a nice,lovely person,Rei.You just never change.",she smirked at me,lifting her red,ghoul eyes so she could fix my ireful gaze.

",she smirked at me,lifting her red,ghoul eyes so she could fix my ireful gaze

"I changed a long time ago.That weakling I was will never come back.",I hissed through my teeth,closing my eyes as picture of little girl that cried in corner appeared and I disgustedly shake my head."So what the hell am I doing here?!"

I shouted,as I flipped my hand she captured so I could jump strongly,kicking Ahri right in her neck and she falls on ground,few meters away.I landed in squat,crunching my fists on ground,trembling.

"ANSWER ME!",I screamed desperately,already impatient too much that I barely held myself from not chopping her head of again.

"You're fading...Slowly fading...",she mumbled,lifting up from ground-first on her feet,and then she slowly lifted her upper body,looking creepy like hell."This mirrors...You see those rageous,monstrous eyes of your's...Eyes that were always cold and sharp like ice...But now like something melted your cold heart...Like someone's flame melted you...Someone who has same burning rage inside of his stone heart...Someone you really love...And,Aihara,it's things that we love the most..."