15.Unexpected

"Ready

"Ready...Steady...GO!",when I heard gunshot I started to run fastest I can.

Sound of gun still vibrated in my ears as I smirked,feeling really enthusiastic about this school race.

First place will definitely be mine.

I was far further than other students but that wasn't really anything new.

All in school knew that I was fastest and probably invincible in races.

Which was pretty awesome.

This races were happening quite a lot,at gym class,between all students of one year.

I loved them and I felt pretty confident.

Some would say quite 'arrogant',but truth to be told,I have full right to be.

Because running was something that I'm good at-I mean best-and next to that I love to win so this was great opportunity to leave all this fucktards behind in my dust.

Like now.

Wind blew strong and I enjoyed that feeling like I always do,but I was so irritated by fact that my ponytail kept slapping my back so I hardly resisted to not let my hair down.

That's why I always run with released hair.

Damn it.

I will cut it I swear to god if I lose all this little control I have!

I don't know why am I so irritated suddenly...

Shitty mood changes.

As curve on terrain appeared,I skillfully pass it,without slowing down.

I smirked deviously,continue to run at full speed.

The best thing about parkour was that I learned how to keep my speed even when terrain wasn't all great.

I guess that's why I loved to run on high places or narrow streets.

I just love competitions and challenges.

So I usually challenge myself.

Of course,training many martial arts,especially ninjutsu,helped me to train my reflexes and speed to almost perfection.

I mean,I beat ukaku-with little Ayato's help-but that should explain just how fast I become.

When I remember how much did I train to come to that level...

How many times my ass had to got kicked so I could become strong like this.

How many times by Ayato...And how many times by others.

But it was worth it.

Every single kick or punch.

Or lost fight.