Chapter 20:President

Ariana Johnson was Exhausted.
Well,she always was exhausted but this was slightly different.
Ariana had to get up as early as possible to shower and to get her hair,makeup and nails done.Emily had to do the same and she was not happy about it.

Ariana had her straight Blonde locks of hair curled.Her nails were black to match her outfit,which was sitting near the dresser.Her lips were a slight pink that matched her cheeks,Mascara was applied and everything else.Her and Emily didn't talk at all.

Her and Emily didn't talk at all

But after a while.Emily looked at her and smiled.
"So?"She asked."Are you and Jack official?".
"I actually don't know"Ariana said looked down at her black nails."I mean...We kissed..Twice already...That has to mean something,right?"
Emily nodded and chuckled."You and Jack are my O.T.P!!!!"She squealed.
Ariana chuckled at her friends goofiness.Then blushed at the sound of her and Jack together.

Ariana had been in love with Jack Hart since the Fourth grade.And as all those years passed,she had never gotten enough courage to Ask him out.
But now they kissed...Twice...Of course it meant something
It meant that Jack liked her back.
And she was happy he liked her back.
Nothing was ever going to separate them.
Ever.

"I want to thank you"Ariana said to Emily.Who looked at her and smiled.
"For what?"Emily asked."What did I ever do?"
"You brought Me and Jack"Ariana smiled."What did I ever do to deserve s friend like you?"
Emily just nodded and looked at the ground."You...were really desperate"
"Shut up!"Ariana chuckled and nudged Emily's shoulder.Just like old times.

Emily had her hair in a messy pony,that looked good on her,because she refused to have anyone to touch her hair.She also hated when they put on her mascara,which she didn't need since her eyelashes were naturally curly and long.Her nails were painted black too.

Her nails were painted black too

Ariana slipped into her suit.It was black.Nothing exciting about that.
Long sleeves and a bullet-Proof vest.Ariana Her had her Bow and Arrows ready.
She put on her black boots.Which were actually really comfortable.