Chapter 5:Raw Meat

"That looks.......Disgusting"Ariana said and gaged.They watched as Johanna Continued to cut the Poor baby rabbit in half.Blood was everywhere and Johanna looked like she didn't care.Obviosuly.
"It's not disgusting"Johanna said and rolled her eyes."It's survival,Idiot"
"Well"Ariana said and looked at Emily.Who loved rabbits and was now paralyzed by the sight of it being killed.
"It'll be okay"Ariana grinned at Emily.Who shook her head.
"I'm becoming Vegan"Emily said and got up,Going to her room again,for the second time today.Ariana looked at Jack,Who was looking in Emily's direction.Ariana sighed.

"You wanna go get her?"Ariana asked.Suspicion filling her as Jack continued to look at Emily."What happened between you and Emily when I was gone?"
"Nothing!"Jack said,Looking at her direction.Ariana was now very worried."Nothing you need to worry about anyway-"
"And what's that suppose to mean?"Ariana asked.
But Jack just shook his head and looked away.Ariana looked back at Johanna.
"So...why are we here again?"Ariana asked.Johanna looked at her with a glare.

"Not telling you"Johanna said.
"Why?"
"Because I don't know"Johanna shrugged.Ariana was now more confused then ever.
"What do you mean,You don't know?"Ariana said angrily."You must know something,You're father works the now dead president and he planned to have us here,And you volunteered to take care of us-"
"Listen here,Blondie"Johanna spat."I only work for the money-".

"I don't really give a damn right now"Ariana said.Her voice rising."Just tell me why the fuck we're stuck in this stupid safe house in the first place,and when are our parents coming for us,are we going to be stuck in here forever!!-"
"Ari"Jack said and grabbed Ariana's arm."Be quiet,You're starting a scene over here"
"Do you think I care?"Ariana asked Jack and glared back at Johanna.
"I'm just trying to get you out of trouble"Jack said strictly,"Come on,Let's go to the kids corner,You can calm down and think about rainbows and stuff like that"
Ariana nodded and let Jack Drag her away from Johanna.Who chuckled darkly.

"You do know something,Don't you?"Someone said behind Johanna.It was Austin.
"Well duh,I'm the generals Duaghter,Who was suppose to protect the president"Johanna said and crossed her arms."But he failed..I'm not suprised,He's always been a failure"

"I can see you do not have a very good relationship with your father"Austin said.Johanna shrugged.
"Does it matter?"
"It does,Very much"Austin said and looked over at Jack and Ariana.
"They are so annoying"Johanna said and glanced in their direction.
"But they make a good couple,Don't they?"Austin smirked.

"Wha?"Johanna rolled her eyes."It's time of war.There is no time to be thinking about Love"
"Whatever"Austin said and chuckled."Let's go warm up"
"You go"Johanna said."I have to work in the lab today,make sure the place is secured"
"Right"Austin chuckled and went to the gym.

A/N
Filter chapter.
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions
🤓I'm out