Chapter 14:Emily

"Ow!"Sofia gasped."What do you think you're doing,Trying to kill me I again!!"
Ariana mumbled a sorry and continued Working out.So far,for the last few weeks in the SafeHouse,Sofia Hernandez had not forgotten about the accident.
"When are you ever going to forgive me?"Ariana asked.But Sofia didn't pay attention,"Hey,Little girl!"Ariana said and snapped her fingers.

Sofia looked at Ariana.A glare on her face.
"Don't ever call me 'Little girl again"Sofia Snapped."I have a name,you know,And I would appreciate it if you use it more often"She said and walked away.While Connor walked towards Ariana.

"Was that Sofia?"Connor asked.Ariana nodded."She's mean"
"What did she do to you?"Ariana asked.
"Nothing"Connor said and shrugged."But I've been trying to make friends with her,she always told me to go away"Ariana hummed in respond.

"What happened to the,I'm-not-getting-you-out-of-my-sight-from-now-on
thing?"Connor asked."I haven't seen you in days"
Ariana looked up.He had a glare on his face.
"Ugh!"Ariana groaned."Why is everyone angry with me nowadays!"
"I don't know"Connor said."Probably because your not a good sister"
Ariana rolled her eyes."Connor...I had important things to do"

"Like what?"Connor asked."Trying to make your crush like you..yeah,that's more important then your own brother"
"Connor!"Ariana yelled but Connor had already walked away from her.
"Ahhhh!!!"Ariana yelled and threw her bow and arrow to the ground.She sat down on a chair and put her head in her hands.

Why did this all have to happen to her?
Why did she have to lose everything
Her parents
Her friend and love of her life
Even now Emily was staring to act weird around her.
And it confused her.So much.
And even worse,she was this symbol for the rebellion or some weird shit and everyone now started to depend on her for everything.Everything.
And Ariana couldn't take it Any more.

She was leaving for her mission,In a few days,and then she's going to have to talk to Jack and Emily.Unless she fixed it all now,If she fixed it all today or tomorrow.Then it wouldn't be awkward between them anymore.
It will all be alright.she might even ask Jack out.

Ariana snapped back into realization when Someone tapped her shoulder.
"Stressed out?"Emily asked and Nervously smiled.Ariana nodded
"Need help?"Emily asked."You can tell me anything...I'm your best friend-"
"I-I-"Ariana stopped herself."I....I'm really scared of what's going to happen during the mission-"
"That alright"Emily smiled."We have each other"
"yeah..."Ariana smiled too."Wait......when is the mission again?".

"The day after tomorrow"Emily said..But she was scared too,Emily knew she had Tears in her eyes but tried to cover them up."Tomorrow is our last day to...Still live normal lives-"
"What do you mean?"Ariana asked.(A/N JB Reference).
"Ariana....We've been training for this mission for weeks now..You are the Symbol of This Rebellion..and Me and Jack are your..backups..We are not normal teenagers anymore"Emily said."We've never been".

"So how do we spend our last day?"Ariana asked.Almost speechless.
"I don't know...um...Campfire?"Emily asked."Hey..You and Jack should apologize to eachother...if you two ignore each other the whole mission then-"
"I'll apologize"Ariana smiled."I Need him in my life..."
Emily smiled."I'm glad you do"She said and embraced Ariana in a hug.

A/N
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions
🤓I'm out