Chapter 7:Your Fault

"And you hold it like this"Jack said as he helped Position Ariana with the bow and arrow."And shoot"He said and Ariana nodded,letting go of the arrow.
Instead of hitting Bulls eye.It hit almost hit someone near it.The guy send a death glare at Ariana and Ariana looked at him with a sorry face.

"Close enough"Jack said and smiled."With a bit more practice,You'll get there"
"Hey"Ariana said randomly and looked at Jack."Why are you so upset about Emily?"
"What?"Jack asked.Confused."Me upset about Emily?"
"Don't try to ignore it"Emily said and grabbed a knife from the table near her.She positioned herself and send it flying in the air,It hit bullseye."He's Mad because I called him ugly"
"You hurt my feelings!"Jack said in a whining tone.Both girls Laughed.
"So,Nothing happened between you?"Ariana asked Emily quietly.

"What is is all about?"Emily asked.Grabbing another knife."What did you think happened,it's just one of our stupid fights as always"
"I thought Something Happened"Ariana said."You know what I mean"
Emily looked confused before thinking it over."Me and Jack..Hell no,There's no way!Besides,I know you liked him since forever,And I'm not getting in between just because you think I have feelings for him-"
"Alright"Ariana said and smirked."So...How are the things between you and Austin?".

"I haven't talked to him In a while"Emily blushed."But don't worry,Austily will happen"
"Austily?"Ariana asked."What the hell is that?"
"Mine and Austily ship name"Emily smiled,"I spend three hours coming up with it"
"Oh wow...That's stupid"Ariana laughed but looked at Austin's direction."Will it be endgame?"
"You can count on it"Emily said and chuckled."I'll make sure of it"
"I cannot wait to come to the wedding"Ariana smirked."That is,if we're all not dead".
Emily's eyes widen."Shut up!"She said and nudge Ariana's shoulder,"I'm trying to live in my fantasy world right now"
"Are you imagining How your Austily babies will turn out?"Ariana asked.Weirded out.
Emily sighed dreamily."Ahhh,Our babies will be beautiful-"
"You are so weird"Ariana said."How did we ever become friends?".

"You were desperate"Emily said simply.Her eyes still closed.
"I was not!"Ariana said but laughed.She watched as Emily grabbed a knife from the table,her eyes still closed.
"What are you doing?"Ariana asked in panic.Emily smirked.
"I bet I can hit bullseye without killing anyone"Emily said,Ariana rolled her eyes.
"10 dollars,All I got"Ariana smirked."Don't tell anyone I was in this"
"Shhhhh"Emily said."Watch and Learn,Blondie".

Emily tightened her grip on the knife.She looked both ways before opening and closing her eyes yet again.The without Hesitation.She threw the Knife.It flew across the room and hit Bullseye.Ariana stood in shock but handed Emily the 10 dollars.

"How!!"Ariana asked.Fascinated.Emily smirked.
"Skills"She said and then went to grab an apple.Looking around the gym.

Which was full of teens

Which was full of teens.Jack came running towards them,all sweaty.
"I just wasted my time at the gym!"He said and looked at both girls."I demand water"
Emily handed him water and they watched him drink.
"How much longer until we get a message?"Ariana asked and crossed her arms,"I can't stand being anywhere with Johanna"
"Well,I heard General Wilson is coming tomorrow for a talk"Jack said."But I don't know what about"
"Well,I want to get out of here soon"Emily said and sighed."Come on,let's keep training"

A/N
Filter chapter.
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions
🤓I'm out