Chapter 15:Forgiving him

"I think you look goregous"Austin said and smiled.
"Gracias"Sofia chuckled and looked down at her Dirty dress with holes in it."LIAR!"
Austin chuckled and picked her up.Kissed her cheek and smiled.
"Ew!"Sofia said and released herself from his grip.Running away.

"Trying to enjoy your last day with her?"Austin turned around,Smiling because he thought it was Johanna.But he was wrong.
"Um...yeah"He said and shrugged."No big deal"
"That's cute"Emily said and bit her lip."um..listen,when you know,all this war thing and destruction of the world ends..could I have your phone number?"
"Why?"Austin asked,Not interested.

"Well.-"Emily thought of an excuse."For the wedding,duh!"
"what?!?"Austin asked and turned around to look at her.Emily blushed.
"Nothing"Emily said and quickly walked away,That was the most awkward conversation she had in her entire life,Embarrassed.She went to Ariana's room,of course.
"Did you get his number?"Ariana asked and sat up from her bunk bed.Emily sat in the edge.
"No"Emily said.Her cheeks were still red."I realized that I am a strong independent woman who don't need no Shit from any man"
"You mentioned the wedding,didn't you?"Ariana guessed.Emily nodded,embarrassed as Ariana burst into laughter.
"Emily"Jack said as he entered the room."Ariana"His voice got lower.
"What are you doing here?"Ariana asked.Not controlling her anger,
"I was looking for Emily"Jack rolled his eyes."But now I can't do that either can I?"

"Hart!"Emily yelled at Jack and Crossed her arms."Me and Ariana decided to spend our last day here with a camp fire tonight...Maybe there you will resolve your problems-"
"Emily-"
"Jack"Emily said firmly and sighed."Please"
"Fine"Jack said and walked out of the room.Emily and Ariana looked at each other and hugged.
"Promise me-"Ariana started."That what ever happens..We'll always be best friends"
Emily grew quiet for a minute but then nodded."I promise".

"Why are you leaving tomorrow?"Connor asked as he took a bit out of his kitchen."Are you going to leave me here...cause that's not what good sisters do"
"Connor-"Ariana smiled."I'm going on a trip-"
"On our favorite rocket ship!"Connor chuckled."Zooming through the sky-"
"Connor!"
"Sorry!"But Connor still had that mischievous grin on his face.
"Connor,this is serious"Ariana said,but she honestly couldn't believe that she was about to go on a mission to discover the evil plan of some bad guys,and maybe even kill some to her younger brother,but when she did,he no longer had on a smile.

"When are you coming back?"Connor asked.Ariana looked down at her food.
"I...I don't know-"
"Ariana!"Connor said.Obviously still terrified of everything that she told him.
"Connor.I'm sorry"Ariana said and grabbed her trey of food.Her appetite gone. "But I have to do this"And she left her little brother alone.

"Start packing!"Someone said from behind her.Ariana nodded.
She looked out of her window.Not believing it was night already.And it was time too.
Ariana packed her bow and Arrow,which she now skilled after many long weeks of training,And went out of the room.Making sure to not wake anyone up.

Emily meet her outside and they nodded.Walking to the fire place.Jack looked up from the fire at Ariana.He felt a bang at his heart soon,Both girls sat down on a log,Jack on another one.It was Very Awkward.

Ariana watched the fire.Thinking about her family.
Where were they now...Were they fighting in another battle with the rebels...Were they dead?

Ariana shook those thoughts out of her head and looked at Jack.Who looked back.
"So?"Emily said.She looked at both of them and smiled."How's life?".

Ariana was on Emily's left side,Emily was in the middle of them,Jack on the right.

"Bad"Jack said.But that was the only word he spoke so far.He looked at Ariana.
"Great!"Emily said cheerfully."Ariana....How's your life"
"Bad"Ariana said and looked down at the dirt.Ariana stared at the fire,Nothing else to do but stare at the fire and watch it burn.Silence.
Emily nodded."My life is good too....thanks for asking".

Jack and Ariana both ignored her and stood in silence.
"So?"Asked Emily.crossing her arms."Who's going to apologize first"
"Ariana is"Jack said."Because she started this all-"
"I did not!"Ariana said.Almost forgetting the reason she agreed to come in the first place.It was for Jack.It had always been for Jack.She loved Jack
And that was never going to change.

"You did too-"
"Did not!"
"Did too!"
"Did not!"
"Shut up!"Emily yelled.Covering her ears,"Shut up Shut up Shut up!"
Ariana and Jack both looked at their friend and said nothing.Silence spread again.
Then,A twig Cracked.And cracking of leaves started to get louder.They all looked in the direction to see familiar faces in the distance.Johanna and Austin.

"What are you all doing here at this hour?"Johanna asked.
"What are you and Austin doing all alone here at this hour?"Jack fired back."Alone?"
"That is none of your business,Hart"Johanna crossed her arms."Besides,Me and Austin are here to deliver a letter from My father to you,it's everything he wants you to do in the mission"

Johanna and Austin sat down next to each other on a log.Johanna started reading
"You will wake up as early as you can't"Johanna started."We have tracked them down at an abounded Bridge,The one near the destroyed Safeway...We will stay days with them until you find out a slight piece of information we can use,Then fire them down,you'll get back up of course,Bring them to the center of town where we had our first meeting,as many as you can get..And Ariana,You will be one of the first to kill them"

Ariana looked up from staring at the fire.She nodded.
"She's going to have to kill innocent People?"Jack asked.
"Jack,Those people are not innocent"Emily said."If you sum it all up,They basically killed all of the population in this world...We're the few of them left,We have to stop them"
Jack didn't reply but just nodded.
"How will we be able to send Back information to The a General?"Ariana asked.
"We have that covered"Austin said and looked at Johanna.Who nodded.
They stood up."Get some sleep"Austin said and Johanna and him began walking away.
"Wait!"Emily said and stood up."I'll..Go with you..I'm really tired"

"I'm going too"Ariana said and stood up,Emily send her a glare.
"You're staying"Emily said.And without a second glare.She was gone.

Ariana sat back on the log and stared at the fire.

"So?"Jack said and looked at her."What...What do we do now?"
"I don't know"Ariana mumbled."I'm just really..Lost"
"Yeah,Me too"Jack said and went to sit down next to her."We need to talk..."
"What's there to talk about?"Ariana asked."There is nothing to talk about".

"Yes there is!"Jack said and turned to face her,"You haven't been acting like yourself ever since we got here....What's going on?"
"I don't know"Ariana said.
"You do know"Jack said."That's why you're acting like this....What happened to that beautiful,sweet and funny girl I met back in Fourth Grade?"
"She's gone"Ariana said and smiled."And she's never coming back"

Jack looked at Ariana and grabbed her hand."But I want her back"
"People change"Ariana smiled.
"Is there a reason why you did?"Jack asked."I want to know...Please..""
"I don't know how to-"Ariana said and sighed."I thought you and Emily kissed...so I got jealous"
"Whaaa!!"Jack said and chuckled.Ariana looked at him with a serious face.He stopped.
"There is nothing between me and Emily and there never will be-"Jack said."She scares me!"
Ariana smiled.
"And"Jack started."Why would you be jealous if Emily and I Did kiss..which we didn't"
"I...I don't know"Ariana chuckled.."I'm really confused right now but All I know is....I-I really like you...Jack-"
"You what?"Jack asked."You like me!"
He stood up.Ariana did the same.
"For how long?"Jack asked.

Ariana bit her lip."Fourth Grade..Ever since I met you"
"Ariana.."Jack said."I...I really like you too".
Ariana looked up.His green eyes were shining.He was smiling.She smiled too.

"You do?"Ariana asked,Jack nodded.He leaned down and captured her lips.
Ariana gasped,But she put her arms around his neck and let him take over.Jack smiled into the kiss.His hands tightly Around her waist and they stood there for god knows how long.

Emily came back to the fire place,thinking she was being too harsh on them.
She had a smile on her face.Which turned into a frown as She Saw Jack and Ariana kiss.
She blushed and quickly walked away.
A/n
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions
I'm out