Chapter 12:Attack

Ariana Johnson's life had had changed in a small amount of days.
It wasn't just that She was now holding a knife instead of her usual Starbucks coffee,it was also that her personality that changed.

Ariana was more protective of her little brother,Connor,Nowadays.
And she recently has been training more then usual,since she had been taking the whole Symbol Of Rebellion thing more seriously,even though She didn't know what it truly meant.And of course,She hadn't been talking to Jack lately.

And Jack hadn't been talking to her neither.

Which completely sucked,Since Ariana now had mixed feelings about this.
But she still knew that was in Love with Jack.
Yes.In love.

Ariana had thought it through.And she was certain she loved him.
How could anyone not fall in love with a Handsome,Smart and funny guy?

(A/N close enough....😐)

Ariana shook her head.Ignoring the question someone she didn't know had asked.
She grabbed a bow and arrow now,And surprisingly,it hit bullseye
"All those days of training finally paid off"Ariana said to herself and smirked.

"Who talks to themselves?"The little girl,Austin's little sister,Asked."Most of the people I know don't do that,So...You're really weird"
"I thought you were still mad at me"Ariana said and grabbed another arrow."What is your name anyway...Austin never told me"
"I'm not telling you,And neither is Austin"The little girl crossed her arms."I told him to stay away from you...You're bad news"
Ariana chuckled,she couldn't believe what she was hearing.
"So,that's why Austin has been avoiding me?"Ariana asked snd smirked.

"Well,I would be avoiding you too if you threw a knife at 9 year old girl"Austin's little sister said and Ariana chuckled.The little girls eyes narrowed."And because he hates you"
"Austin hates me?"Ariana asked."Why?"
"Why do you care anyway?"Austin's sister asked."Oh,and because you called Johanna heartless,and Austin thinks that's rude and that you should die in a hole,actually I think that,but he would totally agree with me-"
"He told you that?"Ariana asked."About the Johanna thing"

"Of course,He tells me everything,Including his deepest secrets"The little girl sighed."like,Oh yeah,Like the Time he accidentally peed-Nevermind"
Austin's sister stopped when she saw Ariana wanting to laugh.

Ariana spend the day working out.If she wanted to win the war,or at least try to stop it,she would have to look good while at it,at least that's what Emily suggested.
The day ended faster then Ariana thought it would.And she went to bed without a thought in the world.Turning off the lights and falling into a complete slumber.

And that's when an Alarm went off.Ariana sat up quickly and looked at her alarm lock,
3:45
Ariana growled.But got up with the other teens and kids in her room,since there weren't enough rooms for everyone in the safe house,they had to share.
"HURRY UP!"It was a soldiers voice."WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET!"
Ariana grabbed her Bow and Arrows.Which were under her bed.And quickly got out with the rest of the kids in her room.She looked around,a soldier placed his hand on her shoulder and hurried her forward.
"Hey!"Ariana said,"Don't touch me!"She said and quickly slapped his hand off.

They continued walking.Even thought Most of them didn't know where they were going.
"Hey,Watch where you're going!"A familiar voice rang in the crowd.Ariana ignored it.
"Don't touch my ass,You filthy as fuck".Ariana wanted to laugh,but forced on a straight face. "Just get the hell out of my way,You dirty ass-Oops,sorry kid,cover your ears,thank you-".
In just a few minutes,Emily Bronze was right next to her.Ariana was nervous to face her friend again,But she knew she had to look them in the eye one day,it was now or never...

Arian was going to have a serious talk with Emily.Discuss what was going on with their friendship.And maybe it'll all be solved in the end.It was now.Ariana thought.Or never.

"I'm missed you!!!"Ariana said dramatically
"Oh my god Gurl,Me too!"Emily said,Spreading her arms as Ariana embraced her,"I was so stupid,Never Ever again!"
"Oh my god,No I was stupid!"Ariana cried
"No I was!"Emily said
"No I was!"Ariana said
"Mostly me!"Emily said
"Well,I have an idea"Ariana smirked."Let's be stupid together-"
"yassssss!!"Emily laughed and embraced Ariana in a hug again. 

"So?"Emily said."What's going on?"
"I don't know"Ariana replied."They tell me anything about it-"
"Well,It better be important"Emily said.Now they were all gathered around like a huge crowd in the cafeteria.The alarms were still going."They should think twice before Waking up Emily Bronze from her beauty sleep".

Ariana agreeded.No one liked when Emily was angry.

No one.

Then,There was a crash.Everyone looked in the direction of the noise and all their eyes widen.
A small girl with Dark Shoulder Length Hair was hanging From the ceiling.
How?,There was a rope tied around her neck.Several others were hanging too,Ropes tied around all their necks.
"Oh..My god"Ariana said.Watching all those kids hanging from the ceiling."How did they get up there,they're going to hurt themselves!"
"No Shit Sherlock"Emily said,But she was also being serious.

"This is a Message from the Rebels"The little girl,who was the main one everyone as worried about,said."We have found you,And We are willing to destroy you right here,and right now..We know all of your secrets,This whole war rumor you all created is nonsense,since we are winning everyday-"The little girl stopped.Showing them her knife.
"You cannot stop these things from happening..and this will happen again if you don't put down all your weapons and surrender to us"The little girl said.She began to cut the rope."These will happen everyday,turn in your weapons,surrender,or watch your precious little Darlings commit suicide because of your selfishness"
The little girls eyes were no longer red.And her veins,which turned black,we're now back to normal.She looked down and screamed.But it was too late,her and a bunch of other kids and teens were falling from the Ceiling.

"Sofia?"Austin's voice rang in the crowd."SOFIA!"
He ran and catches her in his arms just in time.Austin let out a gasp,As he started to rock back and forth with Sofia In his arms.Yeah,it was obvious he was scared.
"Sofia?"Austin asked."AY Adios,Please stay with me...I'm suppose to protect you and-"
"No time kid!"A soldier said and grabbed Sofia from Austin."Rush them to the hospital"
"But-"

"We'll keep her safe"The soldier said and soon disappeared into a room.

A/N
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions
🤓I'm out