Chapter 6:Who

"All we know so far is that the President has been shot!"Johanna said.Everyone silence.
"We do not know why..And we do not know how or who Shot him,But what we also know is that the People who were responsible for the shooting Weren't just going for the president,they were going for us too-"

Everyone started whispering.Loud cries filled and the sound of terror filled the room.
"Calm down!"Johanna shouted."Everyone shut up!"
After a while.They all silenced again and all eyes were on Johanna.

"We are doing the best we can to protect you all"Johanna said."Because each and every life in this room matters..Yes,Including yours,Blondie"
Ariana looked up and turned red from anger.Knowing very well Johanna was calling her out.She glared in Johanna's Direction and gripped tighter onto Jack's sweaty hand.

Jack winched.But he didn't let her.And he seemed to Only be holding Ariana's hand.
And Jack was nervous.Looking around.Then looking back at Johanna.
"So,What do we do now!"Some teen in the crowd yelled.
"Very good question"Johanna smirked."We stay here-"
And suddenly,Everyone gasped and Everyone started whispering Angrily,then shouting.
"We can't stay here!"The same teen yelled again when the crowd quiet down,"We're not safe here,or anywhere!"

"We're all going to die!"

"We're not safe!"

"We have to move!"

"I still want my money back!"

So far.Ariana couldn't process anything that was happening.
She was suppose to be in high school right now.The girls were suppose to give her death glares for being so,perfect,the guys were suppose to beg her for her phone number,and she was suppose to be upset because she didn't know when to ask Jack out.
Or how?

"We have to stay here until given further Directions from The Government and army"Johanna said and looked around."Now..Off to bed,and remember,Trust No one"

Ariana let go of Jack's hand and Started walking to her bedroom.
Usually,she was one of those people who had no trouble sleeping.Not today tho.
She stared at the ceiling until hearing a knock on the door.She went to open it.
"Oh,it's you,What are you doing here?"Ariana asked."Connor can't sleep?"

"No"Connor said and walked in."I just want to go home and watch Netflix and chill"
"Same"Ariana chuckled and turned on the light.Hoping not to wake anyone up.
"But we have to sleep,It's good for our health"
"Who cares?"Connor said and groaned."I want to go home with mom and dad"
"Connor-"

"When will this be over?"Connor asked as Ariana shrugged."when!"
"I don't know"Ariana said."Just go back to sleep"
"But,what if someone comes"Connor asked.Ariana smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Then I'll protect you"Ariana said and smiled.Turning off the light."Cause I'm not letting you out of my sight from now on"

A/N
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions
🤓I'm out