Chapter 9:You

"Does this make me look fat?"Emily asked and looked over at Ariana.Who had her head in her hands.
"Why?"Ariana asked."I thought you didn't care what people thought about you"
"Oh,I don't"Emily said."But if we're going to stop a major war from destroying all of humanity,I have to look good while at it,right?"

"Sure"Ariana said,feeling a little better,"Whatever"
"And what's wrong with you?"Jack asked and looked at his friend."You've been All upset lately"
"Well,I don't know!"Ariana said."Maybe the fact that I put mine and both of your lives at sake!"Ariana said and crossed her arms.Clearly upset.
"It was Johanna"Emily suggested,"It had to be her....That little bitch".

Ariana smiled but rolled her eyes."I can't believe I didn't kill her while I had the chance"
"Don't worry"Jack said and smiled."You'll get her next time"He said while going into the bathroom and looking at himself in the mirror,He let out a groan.
"What happened?"Ariana asked.Peeking in and started to blush madly.
Jack was in a Warrior black suit.His hair was messed up and he was holding his axe.
"Ew!"He chuckled."You're right Memma,This stupid outfit does make people look fat"

"You're such a drama Queen"Emily said and rolled her eyes,Jack chuckled.
They didn't realize that Ariana had left a while ago."I'll go get her"Emily volunteered
"No"Jack said strictly,"Let her go,This is all too hard and new for her"He said,then an idea popped into his head and he smirked."Besides,Now We can get back to what we were doing earlier"Emily smirked too.
"I bet I can Throw three knifes while I have my eyes close,Hit bullseye,and not kill anyone here"Emily said,"All your money"
"You're on!"Jack said and they ran to the give,Laughing the whole way.

Ariana watched both of them go and started walking away.
Austin Hernandez Smiled as he watched her walk towards him."Hola Señorita"
"Yeah,yeah Hola!"Ariana said in a bad tone,"I need advice"
"What for?"Austin asked and handed her a bottle of water."Fashion sense?"

Ariana Gasped,Austin chuckled.
"How dare you!"
"I'm only trying to help"Austin joked again."I'm kidding.Geez,Take a joke for once!"
Ariana rolled her eyes and drank her water bottle."Okay...I need help in..um"
"Spill,We don't have all the time in the world"Austin said and smirked,"Only because the world is Infact being Destroyed,if it wasn't,I'll spend every single second with you"

"Stop being desperate"Ariana said and glared.
"Stop being rude"Austin said,his cheery mood changing,"What's up with you?"
"I..I don't know"Ariana said and shrugged."I have a bad feeling-"
"That we're all going to die?"Austin asked."Me too"
"Emily and Jack are acting different-"
"Well,everyone is"Austin Interrupted yet again.

"I asked Emily if anything happened between her and Jack while I was gone-"Ariana sighed,"But she didn't say anything,but I know something must've happened,Jack's paying less attention to me now-"
"And that's my problem....How?"Austin asked."Oh,I get it,You jelly"
"Are you being serious right now?"Ariana asked but smiled.
"Yeah,You're jealous of Jack and Emily hanging out together"Austin smirked."I smell a love triangle-"
"What the hell-"
"I'm trying here!"
"Okay!"Ariana said and laughed."Maybe I am a bit jealous-"
"That's just it"Austin said."You have no reason to be jealous,Maybe their just hanging out cause they're friends,that could be it,BOOM,problem solved-"
"You didn't solve anything"Ariana shook her head.
"Just ask him out"Austin suggested."Emily will either Decide to drop it and go with another guy since she feels awkward around you and Jack's relationship,or React in a way that will end up you both fighting and losing your friendship"

"Whaaaaa!"Ariana said,Shocked."You gave actual Good advice!"
"I have a younger sister"Austin rolled his eyes."She's crazy as fuck"
"I will meet her,one day"Ariana smiled,"We'll become best friends"
"Stop being desperate"Austin mocked,Ariana playfully punched his arm.

"Ow!"Austin pretended to be hurt,Ariana laughed loudly.

A/N
Filter
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions
And tell me if the video works.Im having a bug where I can't hear the song even thought I have full volume.Someone help!!
🤓I'm out