Chapter 10:Little girl

"Training for How long?"Jack asked Emily,Who shrugged and looked at Ariana.
"For how long?"Emily asked Ariana,Who ignored her and continued working on her skills of throwing knifes.She needed to focus now,She needed to prepare for the war.

"Ariana!"Emily yelled as Ariana turned to face her,Cheeks red from anger.
The knife flee across the room,Not at the target,but very close to a little girl's face.
Her eyes scanned the knife that was thrown at her,The knife was stuck to her hair,dangling from the wall that Ariana accidentally threw it at,The little girl tried to pull the knife out,but couldn't.The little girl gave up,now beginning to pull her hair,
After a while, her hair,that used to be waist long,was now medium shoulder length,uneven.
The little girl cried.Her mom wouldn't be too happy about her new "haircut" She ran away crying.
"Hey!"Someone yelled.It was Austin,He picked up the little girl."Who threw the knife at my little sister!".
Shoot.Ariana thought.As everyone in the room pointed to her."Sorry!"Ariana said
"Um.....Short hair looks better on you,by the way!"Ariana said to the little girl.
Austin glared.
"I thought you knew better"Austin said and walked towards her."But it'll let Johanna take care of you this time"He said and walked away.Johanna,Upon hearing her name,Walked towards them.
"So?"She asked."Trying to kill a 9 year old girl,I see"
"And how do you know her?"Ariana asked.Crossing her arms.
"Please,I known his family since forever"Johanna said."Half of this is personal".

"Alright"Ariana said."What are you going to do,give me a time out?"Ariana mocked.
"What are you?"Johanna snickered,"5 years old,This is serious,Trying to kill your fellow Teammates is against rule 52"
"There are rules?"Ariana asked.
"You're as thick as ever"Johanna rolled her eyes,"Aren't you?"
Ariana didn't Say anything as Johanna let her outside.
"No Knife Training for a week,No food for 3 days-"Johanna continued,But Ariana stopped paying attention minutes ago,They kept walking.Until they reached the forest.

"What are you going to make me do?"Ariana asked."Make me chase after squirrels?"
"That could be an option"Johanna thought for a bit and nodded.Austin came out of the woods and glared at Ariana.
"What is she doing here?"Austin yelled at Johanna.
"Oh,Calm down"Johanna snapped."She's getting what she deserves,Throwing a knife at a 9 year old isn't one of the reasons why she's here-"
"Whatever"Austin said turned around,Continuing whatever he was doing in the first place.Johanna looked at Ariana and glared."Don't mess it up this time"
Johanna was about to walk away but then turned to face Ariana again."In fact,don't even talk to him-"
"What makes you think I won't?"Ariana asked."I can talk to whoever I want"
"Well,for one"Johanna crossed her arms,"I don't think He would want to talk to you after you almost killed his little sister"
"Don't you have better things to do?"Ariana asked.Johanna rolled her eyes and walked away.
"So"Ariana started."I'm really sorry for almost killing your little sister-"
Then she stopped."And I'm really sorry for cutting her hair,but hey,she still has some left,it's not like she's bald or anything,be thankful-"
"Shut up"Austin snapped."Estupida"
"Hey,I know you called me stupid!"Ariana said."First,because I heard the word stupid in there,Second,I've been practicing my Spanish,and third,I am not stupid"
"Well,Everyone has different opinions"Austin said."Therefore I think you're stupid and there is nothing you can do to make me think otherwise".

"Ugh,Whatever"Ariana glared."So,what are we doing today?"
"You figure that out"Austin said."I'm not talking to you!"
"Ooooh,The silent treatment!"Ariana Mocked,"Yeah,like that's gonna scare me"
"It's not suppose to scare you"Austin said.
"Ha!"Ariana smirked."You talked!".

"What are you?"Austin asked.His voice filled with hatred and he looked at Ariana with anger."5 years old?This is serious,you almost killed my Little sister,t-that's against rule 52!"
"Thats twice I heard that today"Ariana mumbled."Why do you care about her so much,Didn't you say she was annoying,or crazy,yeah it was crazy...and she's 9 years old and having boy problems,the hell?""
"She might be annoying,But I still love her"Austin said."And if I ever lost her,I would never be able to forgive myself.......I'm suppose to protect her,always have been,especially now"
Ariana didn't say anything.But she remembered her little brother,Connor.
"Hey!"Ariana smiled."You and I do have some things in common,don't we".

"No"Austin said."I don't have blonde hair".
"You know what I mean"Ariana chuckled."We both care about our little Siblings..We should be friends... Or at least Allies" 
"I don't want to be friends"Austin said and looked down.
"Woah!"Ariana said and smiled."We only just met....what..a few days ago,I think we should get to know each other better until we get into an actual boyfriend and girlfriend Relationship"
"I didn't mean it like that"Austin looked grossed out.
"Right"Ariana blushed."I was only joking,I'm not into guys like you either"
"who said I wasn't into you?"
"You kinda made it obvious"Ariana looked away."Um...Archery?"
"Johanna said that was you're best skill"Austin said.Still wearing a frown.
"Johanna Says a lot of things about me"Ariana said."That are not true".

"Mmm"Austin thought for a second,"Why am I not surprised?"
"What?"Ariana asked.Grabbing the Bow and Arrow that was placed near a tree.
"Johanna tends to make up lies about people..let's say.. she's jealous of to Get them in trouble"Austin explains And watches as Ariana begins to Position herself.
"Johanna's Jealous of me?"Ariana asked."Why didn't I think of that before?"

"She might be jealous"Austin said."Or you might really piss her off,She hates people who she can't control".Ariana let go of the arrow.It didn't hit the bullseye,it hit a Bird .

"As you noticed,Johanna isn't a very nice person"Austin grinned at the thought of Johanna."I known her for a very long time,Mine and her parents are friends".
"I noticed she isn't nice"Ariana said and watched the Bird fall from the sky."But why?"
"I'm not telling you"Austin said."Those are secrets only Johanna trusted me to keep"

"She never told anyone else?"Ariana asked."She doesn't trust anyone but you?"
Austin nodded.
"So........She's heartless?"
Austin turned to look at her.His glare full of hatred,just for her.
"Don't ever say that about Johanna"
"It's true"Ariana said but stopped.She could see it was making him more mad.
She grabbed another arrow.And trained for what seemed like an hour.
It started getting dark anyway.
"Am I done yet?"Ariana asked,after a while.Austin nodded..
"Yeah"He said,"only because I don't want to hear your annoying voice anymore".

Ariana rolled her eyes.But she was offended,
They walked back to the safe house in silence.Not even Ariana talked.And she was very talkative.
"I can take you to your room"Austin said.Ariana didn't say anything and they walked.
When Ariana was about to go In and close the door.A little girl stomped towards her.
Her black hair,which used to be all the way down to her waist,was shoulder length.
Ariana had a bad feeling about this,Since the little girl was wearing a glare that matched her older brothers.
"It was you!You know how long it took for my a hair to grown!"The girl yelled."Puta,porque!Why the hell did you throw that knife at me,now I look like Dora again,Te Odio,Who do you think you are anyway,Just because your pretty,NOT, doesn't mean you can get away with almost killing me!"She stomped away.
"Well"Ariana said."She doesn't like me"
"Yeah,I'm glad you noticed"Austin smiled."Isn't she something,takes the words right out of my mouth"He walked away.
Ariana Sighed.She took off her jacket and jumped on her bed,
And fell asleep.

A/N
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions
🤓I'm out