Chapter 8:General

Everyone was nervous the next morning.
People woke up earlier then needed.Going to the old cafeteria.Where everything was being held.They all sat on the tables around.Waiting.

"Sit!"Johanna Wilson yelled at the kids,some who looked at her like she was going to kill them.And if you are wondering,The newborns were taken care of,in the arms of the older kids,some who had never taken care of a baby before.But it'll be fine.
They'll start to get used to the crying.

Hours passed and everyone started to doubt the Generals presence.That is until
The big monitor in the middle of the room started to beep."General Wilson at the front entrance"
Everyone Looked at each other before fixing themselves up.
A few minutes passed and then the General walked in with Soldiers around him.
"Good Morning"General Wilson smiled."How is everyone doing this fine day?"
Everyone looked at him as if he was crazy.
How was everyone doing?
They were in the middle of a war.All confused and wanting their parents.
Wanting to be somewhere safe with good food and shelter.Wanting everything to go back to normal.
But yeah.Other then that,Everything seemed to be fine.
"Good,Good"General Wilson again.Sitting on a chair and grinned widely.Johanna Sat next to him.They were so different.Other then physical details,Her father seemed like a kind man.Who only wanted to keep everyone safe,while Johanna looked like a Selfish brat,Her cold glance scared everyone she looked at.Ariana knew who she could trust with her life.And it wasn't Johanna.
"I hope everyone is well rested"General Wilson said."Because,Me as the general of our army and The Government,Of course,All we care about right now is your safety"
Everyone smiled when he said that.Their moods lightening up.

"And I'm pretty sure many of you have a lot of questions"General Wilson said."Which I will answer later,Since I'm afraid we do not have all the time in the world"He sighed.
"As you all know,We are under some......Problems lately"General Wilson said and sadly smiled."Without the presidents assistance to this country,We will not be able to survive the upcoming attacks with the loss of our many soldiers-"
Everyone gasped.Ariana's heart started to beat faster.We'll die.She thought.They'll kill us all and there will be no one left.

"From my updated information"General Wilson said,"We are the last people in this whole world still surviving-"
Everyone gasped.Horror filled their faces and someone fainted.
"How is that even possible!"Ariana asked Jack and Emily.Who were all too shock to respond."How..!!"..
"Yes"General Wilson said and shook his head."The Rebels use advance technology to trigger death of the opponent,Skilled in Fighting,Dangerous weapons,Posion,They have killed more people then what we lost a 2 days ago-"

Everyone looked down.But still waited for the General to continue his speech.
"From now on"He said."My mission is to keep you all safe,because I care about you all,You will change the world-"

"What's the plan?"Someone asked from the crowd."Do we just sit here,and wait for the rebels to find and kill us?"
"Your parents have all agreed to fight in this war"He said.Everyone quiet down."It was a suggestion made by one of the people in the crowd,they all agreeded,You kids don't worry,We have to take care of you for a reasons"
He looked at us again and continued."Any questions?"
No one raised their hand.The General nodded."Remeber.Do Not Trust Anyone"
Everyone nodded and waited for him to leave.Ariana stood up too but suddenly was tapped on the shoulder.Ariana quickly turned around and looked at The General.

"Hello"He said with a Kind smile."I heard you have been causing a lot of trouble here"
"I have?"Ariana asked.Confused.The General just smiled but nodded.
"Ariana Johnson,Right?"He asked and Ariana nodded.
"I heard that you got into many fights with my Daughter,Johanna Wilson"The General said.Ariana just looked at him."Heard you were top in combat and weapon skills,Number one-"
"I am?"Ariana asked,General Wilson nodded.Looking her up and down.
"And what a beautiful young lady you are"General Wilson said.(o_0)
"Um.."Ariana said nervously,"Sir,Don't you think you are a bit..Old..to be hitting on a teen?".
General Wilson laughed."And a Great sense of humor..Johanna was right!"
"Johanna said all those things about me?"Ariana asked.Not believing Him,but the general nodded and smiled.
"Well of course,and She was Correct"General Wilson chuckled."Now,Ariana Johnson,Get ready to lead us To victory"
"What?"Ariana asked."What do you mean?"
"We want you as a symbol for Rebellion"General Wilson said.

"You want me as a Symbol for Rebellion?"Ariana repeated.
"Yes"General Wilson said."I believe that's what I said in the first place"
"I can't be!"Ariana panicked."I'm not good enough!"
"I heard you were the best in this whole Place"General Wilson smiled."Johanna believes you will make a great Leader,She's been telling me all about your skills in fighting-"

"No"Ariana said."You got the wrong girl..But my friend Emily is really good at throwing knifes and my friend Jack is really good with axes"
"Then they will join you for your mission,if you insist"General Wilson smiled."You can be a Trio,If you want-"
"Wait...A mission?"Ariana asked."what do we do?"
"Simple,you will be disguised as a Rebel,who are getting closer and are striking to kill"General Wilson said
"Do not worry,We will train you until your time has come"General Wilson nodded.
"But then we will have more missions for you until we find out how to stop them-"
"But-"
"No"General Wilson smiled kindly."Ariana Johnson,The future of our world lies in your hands,don't let us down"

A/N
Vote.comment.Give me ur honest opinions
🤓I'm out