Chapter 19:The Imprison

"YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK"An army soldier yelled out.Almost everyone obeyed,and the ones who didn't now laid on the ground surrounded by their own blood.

Dead.

Ariana Johnson could not believe what was happening.
Why did they need her on the mission anyway...Why....
Was it just because she was pretty?
That didn't even make fucking sense.
Why?!?!!
"FOLLOW US!"the soldier yelled out.There were many Rebels started walking with their hands behind their backs.They walked until they got to the center of town.
General Wilson was standing there admiring the broken down White House,he looked up with widen eyes,
"well...Well..Well."General Wilson smiled."You all know why you are here"
Ariana didn't pay attention,She still didn't know why they needed her in the first place.
She was useless.
She couldn't defend herself like Johanna.
Couldn't do anything actually.....Are they just using her for her pretty face?
"Tomorrow you will all face the consequences of your actions"General Wilson said."You will think about what you have done to our world...Actually you will not have much time to think....Because you will be dead"

The Rebels said nothing.Didn't move at all.They were all frozen and horrified.
"Ariana Johnson..We give you our honor in starting the execution"General Wilson smiled.Johanna looked down."You have saved our world-"
Ariana put her head down.She did nothing.But at least the rebels were going to get what they deserved.

Many attacks.Almost all of the population in the world killed.Deaths,diseases.
And maybe..Ariana thought..Maybe my parents are dead.
The Rebels were locked away.Imprisoned.

The execution was tomorrow at dawn.
The Rebels will be forced to surrender
And without a last word.They will be killed.

It's what they deserve.Ariana though.They Are getting what they deserve.
Ariana walked to her room.Although being stopped By Jack.He smirked and locked her lips without a word.Ariana Didn't even stop him,She needed a distraction.

Ariana ran her hands through His dark brown hair and chuckled as he lifted her up and pinned her against the wall-

"Um...."There was someone behind them.They stopped."That's gross"
It was Connor.
Jack quickly put Ariana down and blushed."Sup...Kid"
"Connor-"
"I know"Jack chuckled.He winked at Ariana before he left.
"That was weird"Connor said and looked at his older sister and smiled.
"What do you want?"Ariana asked and crossed her arms.

"I saw mom and dad!"Connor said with glee.Ariana's eyes widen and she smiled.
"What!"Ariana said."Where did you see them?"
"Center of town"Connor replied happily."They Were wearing dirty clothes and-"
Ariana didn't need to hear more.She felt as if she could puke right now
Her parents were alive.Sure.
But they were Rebels.

A/N
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions
I'm out.