Chapter 4:Intruder

"What I want to know"Emily started yet again,"Is who in their right mind makes a bunch of kids and teenagers walk all the way to an unprotected,unsecured,Ugly stinking farmhouse while there's a bunch of Killers on the loose?".

Both Jack and Ariana rolled their eyes at their over dramatic friend.
"No,but seriously!"Emily kept going.On and on and on.Something that both friends found annoying.
"Would you shut up?"Jack asked,Turning to look at Emily.She gasped.
"What did you say to me?"She asked again.
"Are you deaf?"Jack smirked."I Told you to shut up..I'm tired of your bickering"
"Oh really-"
"Ariana,Go get some wood from the Forest while I deal with this one"Jack said.
Ariana quickly obeyed.Anxious to get out of their little fight.
As Ariana got deeper into the Forest,she heard a lot of snapping twigs and crouching leaves.She turned around but saw no one.She continued to pick up anything that could start a fire,even thought she didn't know why they needed a fire in the first place.
Why did they come in the first place?
Ariana couldn't remember,apparently,she was too distracted on trying to not to get killed."Who's there?"Ariana asked.Wanting her voice to come out strong but instead,failed and it came out like as a squeak.

"I will kill you,if you come closer!"Ariana warned.Looking around."I am a star boxer-"
She said what she could.Anything to make whoever was following her,go away.
"I studied Combat...and Knife throwing...And punching"
Ariana was clearly frightened.She had trouble getting the right words out as she looked around."Come out...I'm not playing anymore!"She yelled.Tears rolling down her eyes.

I die today.Ariana said to herself.I didn't even tell my parents I loved them..or Connor
"Kill me already!"Ariana yelled."Make it fast...do it already..kill me!"
Ariana jumped as the bush behind her started to move and a figure came out.
Ariana screamed at first,Thinking it was a wolf,but then realized they were human .
A guy.Slightly taller then her.Black hair.Dark eyes.
He looked at Ariana and grinned."Hola Linda Señorita,como Estas?"
"I...I don't speak Spanish"Ariana said,Awkwardly.

"You don't?"He asked,Even thought he still had a thick accent."what a shame"
"Yeah"Ariana looked around."Um...What were you doing in those bushes?"
"Nada"He said,"Nothing"
Ariana looked at him and shrugged."So.......Hi"
"Hola"The guy chuckled."You are very awkward"

At this.Ariana chuckled."Well...yeah....I'm Ariana Johnson"
"Austin Hernandez"Austin said and smiled."Pleasure to meet you,Um...Whats a beautiful lady like you doing in the woods all by herself?"
"Well,My friends are kinda..Fighting right now"Ariana shrugged."So,I had to leave them privacy"
"Friends fighting?"Austin asked."Believe me,I've been there many times"
"Really?"Ariana said."What happened after?"she asked,Interested.
"Ah..Well"Austin smiled,"They Fell in love after a while"
Ariana's stomach Sank.Her heart broke into a million pieces.
Certainly that would never Happen to her and her friends....right?

"Where are they now?"Ariana asked.
"Moved back to Honduras"Austin smiled."I get to talk to them,but it's not the same"
"Yeah"Ariana said.Before she heard Jack calling her."I better go back"
"I'll go with you"Austin smiled,"I'm tired anyways".

They soon left the forest together.Jack watched as Ariana and Austin walked near them
"Hi"Jack said and stepped forward,"I'm Jack,That girl right next to you is my girlfriend,So back off"Jack grabbed Ariana and embraced her
"She said you both are her friends"Austin said,confused.But shrugged it off.
"Yeah"Jack smirked."But she's still my girlfriend,Back off Dude"
"Whatever"Austin said and smiled at Ariana.

"Adios Señorita"He said."I hope we can meet again tomorrow"
"Yeah"Ariana said and bite her lip."Bye"
Austin smiled at all of them and went back to the "Farm".
"His hot"Emily smiled."He'll be mine one day".

"What makes you think that?"Jack asked.Emily smirked.
"Since you two are already boyfriend and girlfriend"Emily said,"so.. Austin is mine"
Ariana rolled her eyes but laughed.They made their way back.

A/N
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions
🤓I'm out