Chapter 13:

Sofia Hernandez woke up with everyone surrounding the bed she was laying on.
Everyone as in Her older Brother,Austin Hernandez,Who had been shaking for the past few minutes of them being in the E.M.R.Mostly known as Emergency Medical Room.
Johanna Wilson,Who had her hand firmly placed on Austins shoulder while telling him to shut up.And Ariana,who actually had no idea why she was here in the first place.

"Austin!"Johanna snapped for what,the 8th time already!Ariana rolled her eyes.
"Calm down,You're being such a pussy"Johanna told Austin.
"Leave him alone!"Ariana said,even thought she had no idea why she was defending him."Can't you see he's going through something Hard right now!his sister almost died!"
"This isn the first time Sofia almost died"Johanna looked at Ariana with a glare.And Ariana knew Johanna still remembered about the incident"So shut up"
"Stop telling me what to do!"Ariana said."You're not my mom"
"Then I feel bad for who ever is"Johanna said,"End of Arugment"
Ariana rolled her eyes and looked at Austin.Who hasn't said a word since the attack.
"Que esta Pasando(What's going on?)?"Sofia said to Austin.Who instantly looked up and let out a big brats of relief.For people like Ariana,Who totally lied about practicing her Spanish,Had no idea what Sofia just said.

"Nada..Nada(Nothing...Nothing)Austin said.Mostly because he didn't want his sister to worry."Just go back to sleep....Por favor(Please)".
Sofia Looked at her Older brother with Worry.But she went back to sleep as he said.
"Austin"Ariana said,With pity.And Austin could hear the pity in her voice,He hated it.
"Everything will be okay..She will be just fine"
Austin didn't Respond.Infact,He ignored her completely.

"Austin"Ariana tried a couple times.But he didn't respond once.
Ariana finally gave up.The doctor walked in to check up one more time on Sofia.Giving Austin a note and left without a word.
"Austin Hernandez"Johanna said and for up.Austin looked at her and Ariana scowled.
Was he still mad at her? Will he ever forgive her?And why does she care?.

"Yeah?'"Austin asked and groaned As Johanna grabbed his collar and made him get off the chair he was sitting.Ariana watched as Johanna and Austin walked out of the Emergency Medical Room holding hands.Without her.

Ariana sighed.She walked out of the Medical Room too.

A/N
Short chapter because I have no inspiration.
Yeah...I suck,lol 😂
I'm still down about what happened to Kacey Roslin.
But I'll move on.
As always
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest Opinions
For you Kacey-Since you love this emoji 🤓
🤓Im out🤓