Chapter 16:Connor And Sofia

"Hey"Emily whispered,and began poking Ariana to see if she was awake.
Ariana's eyes opened and she looked at Emily.She grinned."Couldn't sleep?"
"Not at this time,No"Emily said and smiled."But you have to wake up too,it's almost time"
And suddenly,Ariana remembered everything that happened Yesterday night.Including the Kiss.💋.
Ariana grinned."Why are you so happy?"Emily asked.Pretending to not know.
Ariana shrugged and got up."Come on,I'm going to take a shower...you should too"
"Hey!"
Ariana just laughed as she headed for the shower.
A few minutes later,Ariana had slipped into her spy outfit.It was Dirty and Had holes in them.Everything needed to look like a rebel,and of course,she had her bow and arrow ready.An earpiece only visible to her due to the high advanced technology.

Ariana grabbed her Blonde hair into a ponytail and walked out of the room.Only to be embraced by her younger brother.Connor.
Crowds of people were gathered around her.Johanna and Austin walked towards them."You ready?"Austin asked.Ariana was confused
"You're coming with us?"She asked.Austin nodded.

"But the general said me,Jack and Emily as a trio-"
"Do you really think my father is stupid enough to let a bunch of teens run his mission?"Johanna asked and cruely laughed.
Ariana rolled her eyes.

"Let's go"Jack said.But then Sofia came running towards Austin
She jumped on him and sobbed loudly."Don't go!"She said.
"I'll be back"Austin said and kissed his little sisters forehead."I' promise"
It took a few minutes until Sofia nodded.But still had tears running down her face.😭

"Let's move!"Johanna yelled as all of them ran out of the room together.
A/n
Filter
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions
Yeah...I had no ideas
But don't give up of me!
🤓I'm out

Falling (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें