Chapter 1:Lifes good

Attention
This chapter is dedicated to My good friend.ssnf59
Follow her.Read her stories.You won't regret it

Being Perfect was not easy.
You had to act a certain way.Like how people expect you to act.
You had to get good grades.Be skinny and beautiful.Charming.
And somehow.Ariana Johnson was all that.Without even trying.

Ariana was a tall and slim girl.16 years in age.Blonde straight hair.And beautiful blue eyes.She was very beautiful.Even if she didn't see it for herself.

"Wake up,Sweetheart"Ariana Johnson's Mom yelled as she finished making eggs.
"I'll be there in a minute!" Ariana yelled back and finished putting on her outfit.She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled."Ugly"She said to herself and rolled her eyes."But who cares?"She asked herself and grabbed her bag along with her phone.

"Ready for school?"Her mother asked and Ariana smiled as she grabbed a piece of toast.
"As ready as I'll always be"Ariana smiled at her family and looked out the door."can I go now?"
"Why the rush?"Her dad asked."Sit down..Spend a few minutes with her family before you go"
"Why!!"Ariana whined and looked back at the door.A car Honked.
"Can I please go?"Ariana asked.Frusturated."Guys..I'm growing up..I want to spend more time with my friends!"Ariana sighed.
"Ari"Her mom turned around from flipping bacon."I know your growing up..when I was your age,I used to spend all my time with my friends before I realize-"
Ariana groaned.ugh.Another boring lecture from my boring mom.She thought.
"But then I realized family was more important"Her mom said and stopped talking when she looked at her daughters bored face."Are you even listening to me,Ariana?"

"Yeah,Ari!"Ariana's little brother,Connor,Said in an immature tone."Listen to mommy!"
"You shut up"Ariana said and growled at her younger brother.Who stucked his tongue out.
Ariana did the same.
"Tiffany,Just let her go"Said Ariana Father,Who's name was Brandon.....
"Why?"Tiffany asked."Ari,what if we die today and this is the last time you'll ever see us!"
"Mom!"Ariana said and groaned."You're being ridiculous!"
"Alright"Tiffany sighed.Clearly defeated."you may leave now"
Ariana  smiled widely and yelled out a "YES"Before walking to the door.Without saying goodbye...
"Another lecture?"Said one of her best friends.Emily Bronze.
Tall like Ariana.Brown hair and blue eyes.They've been friends since forever.
"Yes"Ariana said and rolled her eyes."Keep getting more boring every time"
"I feel bad for you"Emily said."But I don't have to go through it,so ha!"
Ariana playfully punched Emily's shoulder and they laughed together.

"Come on"Emily smiled."We don't want to be late for school,now do we?"
"I don't give a damn,Really"Ariana smiled and Emily rolled her eyes."Just drive"

"So?"Emily asked when they stepped into the high school."Is today the day you finally ask your long time crush out?"Emily asked and wiggled her eyebrows.
"UUUGH!"Ariana chuckled."Not this again"She said with pure annoyance.
"Oh,come on!"Emily smiled."You liked him since...What...Kindergarten?"
Ariana rolled her eyes."Fourth grade".

"Close enough"Emily said and chuckled."Come on Ari,You got this,just go and say-"
"No"Ariana smirked and shook her head."He's not going out with me,he's is never going out with me.Ever!"
"Who isn't?"Someone said behind them.A familiar voice.Jack Hart.
"This crush she had since fourth grade!"Emily said and wiggled her eyebrows again.
"But tho,she never gained enough courage to ask him out!".

"I'm sure any guy is lucky to have someone as beautiful as you"Jack said and smiled.
Ariana Blushed,She still couldn't believe she fell in love with her best friend.
"I'm not beautiful"Ariana said and looked down.Clearly embarrassed.
Jack looked at his best friend and chuckled."Sure"He said and gifted her chin so Ariana could look into his Green eyes.While Emily was giving her a thumps up behind Jack and basically Squealing quietly.Ariana waved Emily off but smiled.

"You are to me"Jack said and smiled at his best friend.Making her feel important was basically all he had to live for."Come on,let's go to class"
"Class?"Emily asked and Looked at her Friend."why are you so excited to go to class?"
"No reason!"Jack said.Turning Red,And quickly walked off without them.
"What's going on with him?"Emily asked and let her brown hair fall down from its ponytail."I don't know"Ariana shrugged.And they started walking.

"I can't wait until Lunch Period"Emily groaned.
"What!"Ariana chuckled."We're not even to our first class yet!"She said.Opening her locker.Emily shrugged."Who cares..I just wanna go home"
"You'll survive"Ariana smiled at her friend and they walked to class.
It was going to be another perfect day.

A/N
Vote.Comment.tell me ur honest opinions
🤓I'm out