Chapter 11:Romantic Feelings

"So....He hates you now?"Emily asked.Ariana nodded,
"It was an accident!"She said.While picking up her toast,it was morning,three days after her little accident with Austin's 9 year old sister,who was still very angry and Kept calling Ariana Puta,Whenever Ariana walked passed her.

But those were the times Ariana was glad she didn't know Spanish.

"Well,I would be Mad at you too if you almost killed my little sister"Jack said,eating with his of Chicken,"Even thought I don't have one,but I can still see his point".
"Hey!"Ariana said."You're suppose to take my side of this because we're best friends and we've known each other forever,His just someone you met a few days ago,and eat with your mouth closed!"
"Ugh!"Emily said."You and Austin can't be mad,it'll affect the wedding!"
"Emily"Jack said,Annoyed."You and Austin are never Getting married"
"I've already decided the name of our kids!"Emily said and Ariana chuckled.

But then Ariana realized.
"Why are you so jealous?"Ariana asked.Jack rolled his eyes playfully but as soon as he saw the look in Ariana's eyes,He stopped and shrugged.
"What?"Jack asked."I can't worry about my best friend now without you getting all over dramatic?"
"This has nothing to do about me!"Ariana slammed her fist on the table.Standing up
"You're the one who asked!"Jack said.Ignoring everyone's attention towards them now.

"Look,I care about both of you equally"Jack said,honestly,"No romantic feelings whatsoever,Cause apparently that's what you think is going on,Ari"
"How do I know you're not lying to me!"Ariana asked.Jack stood up too,Now angry.
"You're suppose to believe me,I'm you're best friend!"Jack yelled.
"Best friends are not suppose to leave their best friend out,just to spend more time with other people!"Ariana said,crossing her arms,It wasn't her best comeback.In fact,it didn't make sense to her at all.None of this did.

"What?"Jack asked.Confused."What are you saying?"
"I'm saying that you're making me feel like I'm a Nobody"Ariana rolled her eyes,"You're making me feel left out and you're making me feel like I'm just a third-Wheel".
"Ariana-"Emily said,Her cheeks turning red from all the attention they were getting,"Please....I don't like to be the center of attention".

"Shut up!"Both Jack and Ariana yelled at Emily,who gasped at their sudden outburst but then looked down at the ground,hitting her face from embarrassment.

Ariana grabbed her tray and went to throw her food in the trash.She left the cafeteria.

A/N
Filter chapter.
Any ideas?
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions?