"Harry." I whined, pushing away from him.

He smiled pressing his lips delicately on my cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too." I responded kissing his lips.

I glanced at my phone that was still in his hands, he hesitated before giving it to me, I heard my stomach growl, and so did Harry, "Wanna make me food?" I asked sweetly.

He let out a groan, "Do I have to feed you?" He said giving me a small smile.

I snatched my phone quickly, which was quite the struggle since he was being so difficult.

"Uhh fine. I'll make my own food, all by myself because I'm an independent woman." I declared ruffling his hair, before I strutted towards the kitchen.

When I reached the kitchen I began to play some of my indie music. A quiet groan left my lips as I puzzled over what to make. As I was scanning over the ingredients in my fridge my eyes stopped on some tomato sauce, I was pretty sure we had some noodles.

Spaghetti it is, the song that was playing cut off suddenly interrupted by my ringtone.
The caller id read Colin, I picked up the phone, he deserved a response, answers, closure.

"Hey Colin." I answered softly, placing the phone to my ear.

"Listen Maisy we need to talk, like now. I'm actually pretty shocked you decided to answer, if you're not busy can you please come down to at the coffee house on the corner of the street.

Shocked I decided to answer? What, "uh- yeah sure, you're in New York. I'll be there in.. How bout fifteen minutes."

"Yeah, I'll see you then."

I was honestly so confused about the whole phone call, I wanted to know why he was so urgent, why he was so verify, and why he needed to see me.

I walked into the bedroom changing into a pair of jeans and a halter neck Cami, after throwing on my flats and grabbing a grey sweater i gave  Harry a kiss, "I'll be right back in gonna grab a coffee."

Harry looked at me quickly, and I wasn't lying..completely. I was going to grab a coffee, but I also knew Colin wouldn't appreciate me bringing Harry.

"Coffee, sounds fun." He smirked pulling me into his lap, "I'm kind of in the mood for some, let me get dre-"

"I'll bring you some back." I interrupted quickly, " I promise."

I stood up leaving the apartment, I knew I couldn't tell Harry because he would come, he would refuse to let me go had he known who I had been seeing.

After like five minutes of walking I stepped into the coffee shop my nerves were on edge. As soon as he spotted me he rose slowly flashing me a smile, I felt my insides churn, this wasn't fair to him at all.

I walked over sitting down, "Hey Colin." I greeted.

"Yeah hey, did you fall off the edge of the earth or something. You've barely responded to any of my calls, my texts." He explained light heartedly, tapping his fingers gently against the wooden table.

My fingers brushed a strand of hair out of my face, "I'm sorry about that."

"So do you want to catch up, have dinner later, go to the moves Saturday. I just feel like you've been so distant lately." He commented, giving me a half smile.