Chapter 33: interrupted moments

Start from the beginning

"Jee close your mouth. You'll catch flies." BamBam laughs at me and closes my mouth. I didn't even realize it dropped open. It just suited Yugyeom so well. "Well I won't be a bother to you any further. I'll leave you to take in Yugyeom's beauty."

And with that I was left alone with my grey haired Yugy.

"What do you think?" Yugyeom asked while scratching the back of his neck. "I'll have it grey for the A promotions and then I'll go blonde."

"You look awesome babe." I get off of the couch and up to my shy boyfriend.

"I'm glad you like it. It's different from the dark hair I've had forever so I didn't know how you'd react."

I hug him and he lifts me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist.

"It's a good kind of different," I giggle.

"Good." He buries his face in my neck.  I guess he felt the slight layer of cold sweat that accumulated there from my nightmare. "Jee, why are you sweating like this?"

"Oh, um, I kind of had a nightmare," I explain to him.

He looks into my eyes and sincerely asks, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No, not really. I just wanna forget it."

He smirks. "Want me to help you forget, princess?"

"That's more like it. No rough Yugyeom, for a while at least."

"You got it." He looks down at my neck and observes the big purple marks that he had created earlier. "Wow, I did this?" I nod in response. He looked proud in a way. "Good, at least people will know you're mine."

"Yeah, people like our boss."

"It's okay. We'll cover that up around him."

I lean in closer and kiss him, making sure to run my hands through his freshly died hair. This made the kiss more intense which caused his grip on my thighs to strengthen and pull me closer to him.

"Hey, Jee?" he panted.

"Yeah?"

"You know what we were starting in the dorm earlier?"

"Mhm," I replied, the passionate events running through my mind.

"You wanna finish?"

I kiss him immediately in response and he carries me over to the black leather couch I was asleep on earlier without breaking the kiss.

He only managed to take my jacket off before we heard the door furiously swing open.

"Aha!" all of Yugyeom's members shouted together. Were they all eavesdropping?

Yugyeom hurriedly got up off me. "What are you guys doing?"

"BamBam said you guys looked suspicious so we all came to make sure that the babies don't have a baby!" Jackson shouts while pointing a blow dryer at us both...and it wasn't even plugged in.

"So you were gonna blow dry us? With a hair dryer that probably wouldn't even turn on?" I ask.

"Whatever it takes," he said and puts the hair drier down.

"You guys are weird. But thanks for caring," Yugyeom beams and moves towards them with his arms open for a group hug. However, instead of a hug, Yugyeom receives a bit of money from JB.

"Yeah yeah, just here. Take this, buy some protection, please. Because Jee really shouldn't trust your pull out game." Typical JB. Sassy as ever and always looking out for his members.

Yugyeom's face turned bright red and I couldn't help but hide my face from embarrassment as well. He takes the money and watches as the members exit and close the door.

"Well that was..awkward," I sigh.

"Yeah, not exactly how I pictured the moment but it's okay." He throws his arm around me and I lean on his shoulder. He turns and kisses the top of my head.

The moment would've been almost perfect but the door swung open again. Just Jackson appeared this time with the blow dryer still pointed at us in a threatening way, eyes squinted. "Remember, Jackson is always watching."

Yugyeom grabs a pillow from the couch and fake throws it at jackson. He squealed and dropped the hair dryer before running away, leaving Yugyeom and I in a laughing mess.

"Yeah, I'm so scared," Yugyeom said sarcastically as he puts the pillow down on his lap.

"You should be!" Jackson yells from down the hallway.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! Chapter 33 already? Howww!? I don't want it to end yet! I'm not even sure it's almost done yet. There's still a long way to go in Yugyeom and Jee's adventure.

Question: which hair color or hair style was your favorite on Yugyeom or any of the members?

Mine is probably his dirty blonde hair or his up-do black hair (as shown in the picture)

I can't believe I'm going to see got7 in concert in just a few days! I'm probably just going to pass out. Wish me good luck haha.

New chapter up soon! Thank you for reading!