Chapter 32: Threatened

~Yugyeom's POV~

I sat in the bleachers of the gym watching my baby help her team perfect the next dance for the next game. The way she dances, ugh, it's unbelievable how talented she is. I'm the luckiest guy alive.

However, I could've been enjoying this a lot more if Ailee wasn't in the room. She stopped by to "work out" but she only did like 5 sit ups in the entire time she was here. She was just observing Jee's dance the whole time, as if she was trying to memorize it. Oh, and of course, she took a break every once in a while to flash a flirty smile or a wink at me.

I diverted my attention from the scene to check my phone for a second. I got a text from Jackson.

Jacks: Hey, don't forget we all have to get our hair done today for the comeback. And afterwards we have practice until 10."

Me: Don't worry. I'll be there let me just walk Jee home after practice.

I didn't even get the chance to press send when someone suddenly locked my phone for me. "Hey!"

I looked up to see a fatigued Ailee standing in front of me. "Hey to you too, babe."

I unlock my phone again and press send before Jackson thinks I left him on read. "No. I meant, hey, why the hell did you lock my phone. That's just rude."

"I was just trying to get your attention," she explains and takes a seat next to me, fixing her revealing black shorts.

"If you wanted to get my attention, you could've just done something genuine and nice. Trust me, I'd be so shocked. That'd be sure to get my attention," I tell her with sarcasm.

"Don't use that tone with me, Yugyeom. We wouldn't want Jee to know your little secret. Or our little secret," she threatens as she gets up.

I pull her back down. "Don't even."

She sighs. "Fine, to show you that I genuinely want to gaurd it, let's go somewhere more private so she won't hear or see us talking."

She pulled me up by my tshirt and half dragged me to the secluded staircase behind the gym.

"What do you want?" I ask her with complete annoyance in my voice.

"You." She throws her arms around my neck in attempt to kiss me but I only grab her wrists and pin them to her sides.

"Well you can't have me. I'm already Jee's and I wouldn't want to be with you ever again even if that wasn't the case."

"But you were mine first! And thanks to that desperate skank I lost the only boyfriend I truly loved."

I scoffed, "You of all people really shouldn't be talking about desperate skanks. Plus you never loved me. If you did, you wouldn't have treated me like you did. And you knew I loved Jee, even when were dating. You were just so sure that you'd make me change my mind and fall in love with you but guess what? It never happened."

"Oh so is that why you introduced your cousin to Jake? You know, the girl Jee found him making out with?"

My eyes widened with shock. "How did you know that?"

"Jake told me. Duh. Wow, you'd do anything to be with Jee. Even if that meant breaking her heart first with her first real boyfriend that she really loved. How sweet of you Yugyeom. I'll make sure to include that in the wedding toast."

"No stop." I let go of her arms. "She can't know that. Please."

"Okay, I won't say anything..as long as I get to do this." In no time she grabbed my shirt and pulled me down so her lips attached to mine. The feeling was awful. It felt nothing like Jee's passionate, delicate, and meaningful kisses.