Chapter 13: Dorms

"Welcome to Daydream!" Jesse said. She wrapped me and Lana in a hug. She had long bleach blonde hair and was like half a foot taller than me. Looks like I'm the shortest in the group.

Em and Ray join the hug. "This is so great! We're going to be best friends. I know you guys just got here but I can already tell we're going to get along great," Em said. She has chocolate brown layered hair with a bubble gum pink bottom layer. Her eyes are really big and she has the brightest smile.

Ray has long black hair with a swooped side bang. She has blue contacts in and her cheek bones are very high.

"I can't believe we get to debut with you guys! I never thought this would happen to us," Lana says and she turns to me. "I owe it all to you Sungjee. You're the best!"

"You're welcome but let's not get all lovey dovey," I joke and pick up my suitcase. We all laugh and then help Lana and I get our things together.

Sadly, I had to leave my apartment. I only got to live there for a week which sucks. My dad said it was fine though. My dad said he'd keep paying for it just in case so I could move back in whenever I wanted to or use it for storage. I felt bad letting him pay for it but he told me he got a raise at his job. He already got paid very well so this raise will let him have some extra money. That kinda let my conscience rest a little.

Anyways, now I have to move in to the dorms where they stayed at. Luckily, Lana and I got to share a room together. Em and Jesse share another room and Ray has a room to herself.

We go up the elevator and stop at the seventh floor. We roll our suitcases to the third door on the left and Jesse unlocks the door. "Welcome home!"

"Woah!" Lana and I say together as we get a view of the place. It was so nice and not to mention spacious. Way too big for just five girls but it was awesome.

"This place felt really empty with just three of us," Ray laughs. She jumps on the couch in the living room. They had a huge red couch, video game set, karaoke machine, sound system. This place was like paradise. It was kind of connected to the kitchen which was also huge and even had it's own kitchen island with colorful stools.

"Come on!" Jesse takes are hands and half drags us to our room.

We enter into a big, white, sunlit room. It had bunk beds and some basic furniture. "I know it's kind of empty right now but once you settle in, it'll feel like home."

"Well, my dad gave me money the other day so I could decorate my old apartment. Do you think J.Y Park would let me decorate?" I ask hesitantly. I just got here and I'm already being naggy.

"I don't see why not. We're free Saturday so you could go shopping then."

"Perfect," Lana's eyes light up. "That's when we were going to go with the guys anyways."

I noticed there was a big window with one of those comfy sills you can sit on. "Awesome! We have a view?" I walk over there but there was no city view when I looked out. Just a brick wall with another window just like mine.

"No, that just looks onto our neighbors' dorm," Em explains.

"Neighbors?" I ask.

"Yeah I think that's BamBam and Yugyeom's room," Em tells me.

"Ugh, seriously? We need to get curtains pronto," I roll my eyes.

"Why would you want that? They're so cute! Especially Yugyeom," Jesse swoons. "You could see him all the time."

"Not that I'd want to," I say and come back to the other side of the room.

~~~~~~~~~
Ding dong. We were all watching a drama while stuffing our faces with ice cream when someone interrupted.
"Coming!" Ray shouts. She hopped off the couch and opened the door. No one was there though. Just a big brown box. "Um, okay.."

"What is it?" Lana goes to the door to help Ray with the box.

"I don't know." Ray places the box on the kitchen island and we all get up and gather around her. She opens it and pulls out an Adidas zip up sweat shirt made out of cooling material. It was royal purple with white stripes. She turns it around to find her name printed on the back followed by a tiny dream catcher. "Woah this is so pretty!"

" There's more." Em says as she pulls out a pair of black Adidas performance pants. She extended them and the word Daydream was written small down the leg.

"There's a set for all of us!" Jesse reaches and pull out a blue colored one with white stripes. "Em, this one is yours." She pulls out the same pants that Ray got.

"Ooh! This ones mine!" Jesse pulls out a mint one with white stripes as well and her matching pants.

"Sungjee your next!" She hands me a light pink one and the pants to go along with it. My favorite color! Yes!

"Maknae! This is going by age. Guess your the youngest Lana!" We all laugh and she fake pouts.

"Not fair!" She reaches in and grabs her set. She got a maroon colored jacket.

"Look there's a card." Ray reaches into the box and pulls out the folded cardstock paper. "Surprise! Hope you like your little gifts girls. Your road to becoming idols has just begun. Wear these tomorrow as you wake up bright and early. Be in the lobby by 7 a.m. ready to go. Your debut is just around the corner but we have to build you up as a team in order to do so. Yours truly, jyp."

We were all tightly clutching our new clothes. They were so pretty and we were all excited to finally start prepping as a team.

"We should get to bed then." Ray claps her hands together. "We have a big day ahead of us and we wouldn't want to be tired.

We all agree and walk to our rooms still admiring our custom Adidas gear. Lana closes the door behind me and hops straight into bed not even bothering to change. She must really be excited.

I change into pajamas and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I come back to the room only to here something knocking at my window.

"Lana," I scream whisper. This girl was already asleep. I guess I'm on my own. I peek out the window ready to face some perv but no one was there. Still something tapped on the window. I look straight ahead instead and see Yugyeom trying to get my attention.

I groan and open the window. "What do you want?"

He smiles, "Looks like we're neighbors now, huh? Why do we keep meeting? Maybe fate is trying to tell us something."

I roll my eyes at him. "Fate is telling me to shut this window before I can listen to you any further."

I start to shut the window but he interrupts me. "Wait! How'd you like your pink jacket?"

"I love it, thanks for asking but I-wait. How did you know mine was pink?"

He smirks. "I know that's your favorite color. Just be thankful I talked him out of giving you traffic cone orange. Goodnight." He shuts his window and winks at me before walking away and turning off the light.