Chapter 24: Hangover

Ughhh my head. It hurts so bad right now and my stomach feels like its going to explode. I don't know if I should puke or not. I'll choose not to. I don't wanna open my eyes. I know I'll be blinded by the sun if I do. Plus I feel so comfortable and secure right now. I don't want to move, but I have to face the morning and this awful hangover sooner or later.

I feel my arm around something. It could be a pillow but this doesn't feel as squishy. This feels a lot harder and warmer too. I open my eyes and as expected, the sun was shining brightly on them. I take in my surroundings and sit up immediately. My arm was around Yugyeom! Yugyeom! How did that little motherfucker get into my bed and why was he sleeping with me?

And more importantly, why am I just in my bra and panties? If Yugyeom tried something with me I swear he won't hear the end of it.

I was about to shake him awake when I realized something on Yugyeom's neck and collarbone. When did he get two huge bruises on-wait. Those aren't bruises. They're hickeys!

"Ah!" I shriek and push Yugyeom off the bed.

He jolts awake as soon as he hits the floor. "Ow! What the hell Jee?"

"Me?! Explain this, dude!" I motion towards my half naked body. "Oh, and explain that while you're at it!" I point to his neck and he gives me a confused look.

He gets up and goes to the mirror while holding his head in pain. I guess he was a little hungover too. His eyes widen as soon as he sees the marks. "Oh gosh, Jee. Our manager is going to kill me because of you."

"Me?! It's not my fault!"

"Um, yeah it is."

"Then why am I the one without clothes on? Why were you in my bed?"

He sighs and heads to the side of the bed to grab my clothes off the floor. He hands them to me and I can finally take my arms away from my chest.

"You probably won't believe me but okay." He sits back on the bed after I change into the shirt and shorts. "You were really drunk last night. All of us were actually. I was too a little but I was sober enough to remember what happened."

"So what did happen?"

"You kissed BamBam."

"Woah what!" I jump off the bed but Yugyeom pulls me back down.

"I know. And it was a dare so you kissed him for thirty seconds. And the kiss wasn't too innocent either."

I put my face in my hands. I kinda had a fuzzy memory of it. All I remember was that someone was a really good kisser. But ew, no it couldn't have been my BamBam. He's like my best guy friend. "Then what?"

"Well, I kinda went to my room after seeing you guys together so then all of a sudden you came. Then, you said that the kiss meant nothing to you and the only kisses that do are the ones you share with you know..me." He bites the inside of this cheek and looks down at his hands.

"I- uh said that?"

"Yeah," he looks back up. "You did. And there's more."

"Oh god. What else happened."

"You kinda tried to prove that to me." My mouth dropped. "But I swear on GOT7, my own group and its success, that I pulled away and tried stopping you. I did but then you moved down to my neck and collarbone and that's when this happened." He pointed to his neck that I apparently marked. "I tried stopping you there too but you just wouldn't stop. You would've given me more if I didn't stop you."

I wouldn't remove my face from my hands. I was too embarrassed. Yugyeom started rubbing my back to try and comfort me. Dude, you best believe I'm not going to be drinking again anytime soon.

"It's almost over."

I groan. "Ugh, there's more?"

"Yeah. You kind of got up and put on some music."

I sigh in relief. "Wooh. That's not that bad."

"Yeah...but then you started dancing and taking your clothes off." Woop there it is. "That's why you woke up..well half naked. I kinda had to carry you to the bed and hold you down until you finally gave up. You started complaining about how you were so sleepy so I was getting the air mattress ready. Then you gained some supernatural force and pulled me down to sleep with you. You wouldn't let go and eventually I fell asleep too."
I stayed silent for a minute out of embarrassment and awkwardness. Everything made perfect sense. At this point, I don't think he'd be lying. Yugyeom wasn't a good liar to begin with and he swore on GOT7.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

I looked up to see his worried face. He didn't want me to hate him more than I already..dislike him. "No, I'm not mad. Just embarrassed I guess. Everything's my fault. So don't be sorry."

He gives me a sympathetic smile. "It's not your fault either. It was the alcohol, I know. And if it makes you feel any better, the first time I drank alcohol because of the hyungs I ended up running around naked through the street."

I start laughing, not at him but with him. "Thanks Yugyeom. For everything." I lean in and give him a big thankful hug. "You're an awesome friend despite everything that's happened."

"Yeah..friend." He says while rubbing the back of his neck. "Now let's get some pain killers because I don't know about you but my head is killing me."

"Yeah good idea."

I walk towards the door with Yugyeom behind me. However as soon as I open the door, we're faced with a groggy faced BamBam whose expression completely changed to an awkward one as soon as he saw me. It was so awkward you could cut the tension in here with a knife.

"Ewww," we both said at the same time before laughing.

"Oh god, let's never do that again."

"Agreed," he said while throwing his arm around me. We all walked down the hall to find half of our group mates passed out around the severely messed up living room.

We were gonna start waking everyone up but then a phone started ringing. Yugyeom reached it first. "It's JB hyung's phone. And it's JYP!"

"Well answer it!" BamBam and I shout.

He answers the phone and puts it up to his ear. "Hello..no this is Yugyeom... Oh he forgot his phone here...no, we were just playing board games...you what?!...oh really...okay I'll tell him...bye." We look at him for a second before he finally decides to tell us what happened. "What time is it?"

BamBam checks his phone. "Um..11:24."

"Well guys, we have a little over an hour to clean this place up because JYP is coming back early to give us a small visit." He nervously laughs. "I SUGGEST WE START CLEANING!"