Chapter 28: Thunderstorms

Yugyeom's POV
I pull Jee out of the gym. Why would this bitch come back just when my life turned for the better. I became an idol, I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world, and now she has to come back and ruin that. I know she came back for a reason. Why else would she travel so far to go to school here? Her parents had a great job back in our old town last time I checked. So money or moving issues probably isn't the case. But I won't let her and that sex crazed loser touch my Jee.

We finally reach the exit and we sprint out of the school. Jee was done with her dancing so it was okay if I took her home. However I started feeling little rain droplets pelting my skin. That soon got denser until it was a full rain shower. I look down at Jee. Poor thing, the girl was dripping wet. Her hair was already soaked and she was only wearing shorts and a crop top. She had a little jacket on but that wasn't covering much.

I drag her under a bus stop shelter thingy. She was shaking furiously while attempting to dry herself.

I take off my black leather jacket and throw it over her shoulders while she was looking down. Leaving me in only a T-shirt.

"No, Yugyeom." She started to take off the jacket, which fit her huge by the way. "Honestly I'm fine. A little rain never hurt anybody. "

"Yeah except give them a cold." I put the jacket around her shoulders again. "You're gonna get sick. Let's just get home fast."

"Wait, but then you'll get sick."

I grab her hand and start heading for the apartment complex again. "I honestly don't care just as long as I know that you won't get sick."

Luckily the apartment was only a few more blocks away and we made it just before the lightning started cracking.

We go up in the elevator and walk down the hall until we reach our door. I quickly unlock the door and let Jee go in first. She takes off the jacket and hands it back to me.

"Thank you," She took a little pause before saying, "for everything." She shuffled to the room and then to the bathroom so she could shower.

I took advantage of that so I could finally take off my shirt. I didn't want her to think I was weird or pervy if I did that in front of her. But screw it. The shirt was clinging to my skin and was making me cold. I'd say I have a good twenty minutes before she gets out of the shower.

I grab a towel to dry myself off and throw my T-shirt into the hamper. I put the towel around my neck and go into the kitchen. I find hot chocolate in the cabinet surprisingly. Might as well make it for her. I heat up some milk on the stove and start mixing the chocolate in with it.

"Yugyeom, I-"

I turn around and see Jee standing at the doorway. She couldn't keep her eyes off me but I don't want to make it even more awkward so I played it cool.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I uh just wanted to let you know that you can shower now since the bathroom's free."

"Haha, oh um thanks. Yeah I'll go right now." I turn off the stove and run past her. I thought I had more time. Oops.

I grab a pair of shorts from the room, my red hoodie, and a clean towel. I run to the bathroom before she could come back. I only spend like 15 minutes in the shower before changing into the clothes and coming out to finish the hot chocolate.

The door to our room was closed and I could see a dim light shining through the bottom crack of the door. That means she was in there and probably wanted to avoid everything.

I finished making the cocoa and turned off the stove once again. I got Jee's favorite black mug from out of the cabinet and pour some of the hot drink inside. I put some in another mug for me. I was on my way with the mugs to our room when the lights went out and a loud shriek came from the room.