Chapter 33: interrupted moments

Start from the beginning

The screen with our logo behind us turns into a mess of static. That's when we finally turn around.

Ailee appears on the screen with giant bags under her eyes and a pale complexion. "Ha! Look at this phony. About to debut but her fans know nothing about her. I doubt you'll like her after you find out who she really is."

"What is she talking about?"

"Tell us Jee!"

"Explain!"

The crowd's questions and demands rang throughout the venue.

"I'll tell them, don't worry. This bitch is a no good lying whore who can't take her hands off of boys who are already taken. She even went crazy and had to be analyzed by a doctor! Is this the kind of idol you want to look up to?"

The audience started booing at me and cursing at me. Some even threw their CDs, light sticks, and drinks. They hated me. Inevitable tears streamed out of my eyes as the crowd grew more and more in hatred. I turned to look at my fellow members but their hatred for me grew as well. I was surrounded by negativity.

Everyone started coming towards me and all I could do was sink to the ground and scream.

"Jee!"

"Jee!"
~~~
"Stop! Get away from me!" I covered my ears and brought my legs to my chest even tighter.

Someone was shaking my shoulder and my eyes shot open. It was just a dream. I sat up and saw BamBam looking worried.

"Are you okay?" he asked while putting both hands on my shoulders in attempt to calm me down.

"Yeah, I was just..it's nothing.." I respond, holding my aching head.

"Were you having a nightmare just now?"

"Yeah, but don't worry. It was nothing." I take a look at my surroundings but it didn't look like the hair studio I originally fell asleep in. "Um, where am I?"

"You're in the dressing room. Yugyeom wanted you to sleep in a quieter place while he got his hair done so he had JB carry you here."

"Oh," I said. I got up and straightened myself out. "What did you come in for then?"

"Your boy candy is done," he joked. I laughed at him.

"He's my boyfriend. Not my boy candy. And it's man candy, thank you," I correct him.

"Whatever," he gives up as he rolls his eyes and walks to the door. "I present to you Kim Yugyeom."

He opens the door to reveal my once edgy looking boyfriend. I was now presented with a gray haired Yugyeom. The color complemented his radiant skin tone and made him look very sweet.