A/N: 6-27-16

This fanfiction is coming to an end soon (sadly)... But that means a possibility for a sequel. Here is a little bit for you guys...

***

Abandoned.
Second book in the "Left Behind" Series.

After Alessa gave birth to her Time Lord daughter, the three Time Lords continued on with a normal life until one day they were found.  They dropped the child off at an orphanage in order for her to be safe.

At a young age, Starling had dreams of time traveling parents. She would be made fun of in school for those make-believe fairy tales. Her peers think she's going insane. All except for a little boy, William. He believes her. He always has.

Now, the last year of high school, she leaves. She stops showing up to her classes. Will, her best friend, goes to her house to find her packing, getting ready to leave. He decides to follower her and go on her adventures. She wants to find out about her parents. She travels around the Earth, looking for some sign of them. She finds an apartment that was supposed to be her mothers. She walks in expecting knew people to be living there, but nobody is. She explores the abandoned apartment complex, only to find a big blue box in a closet.

It also has instructions and a map.

Her curious mind takes over as she travels in time to find her parents and a little bit of love.

***

There it is! If you would want to read the sequel let me know! It would be a while before I would start to write it, but it's a possibility!

Note that I said POSSIBILITY. It may not happen. It all depends... But if you didn't like this one, the second would be totally different. It's her discovering life and stuff. It's about her discovering herself and finding love... Stuff like that...

Anyways, like I said, it's coming to an end. I hope you have liked it so far... I really enjoy the views! Also, feedback would be appreciated.

Enjoy!