Epilogue

The Doctor and I never got married, but we did stay together. We were always with each other and we never were left behind. Not once. We love each other too much to be able to do that.

He regenerated into his eleventh form. He's changed a lot. He wears tweed now, he has bowties and his hair is flipped to one side. It's not a bad look, but I do miss his old form a lot. I miss the smile he had. I miss the way he said his words. I miss his way of playing these games. I even miss the sad look that he would get on his face. I just miss him... All of him. He is the same person, though. He still loves me and I still love him, and that's all that matters.

Right after he regenerated, we met Amy. Later on, we met her husband, Rory. They are nice people. Very funny, if you ask me... We met more people along the way as well.  Always nice people, but usually in the way and needing saving. We found that it's hard to take care of other people, but we do it anyways. We both feel the need to help someone, constantly.

Speaking of more people to help... We decided to keep the Time Lord species living on... If you know what I mean. I gave birth to a little Time Lady. She's wonderful. I hate to say it , but we slowed down on adventures. We stay in my apartment most of the time, but we want her to also grow up in a TARDIS. She's a Time Lord and we want her to be aware of that.

The Doctor and I are doing well. Nothing bad has happened and it's been many years since the incident with the Theians.

We are living a great life.

So far.

THE END... OR IS IT?