Chapter 4

And after hearing the Ood's song and saving them as well, the Doctor took me back home. After him begging me to stay, I still couldn't. I made him a deal, though. One travel with him is equal to one human experience with me. I mean, yes, of course, he has had human experiences... Some were used to save the human race and others were just for fun, but now we can do them together. First on my list is a party at a club. Now, when he comes back soon, we can go and do it. 

I finish washing my dirty dishes before putting them on a dry rack. I bob my head to my music. 

"Is your heart singing out of tune?" I sing. I keep listening to the music as I clean my room. I pick up dirty clothes from the ground. I throw them in the hamper that is inside my closet. "Amy don't you go. I want you around," I continue. I look past my clothes that are hanging up. I remember my TARDIS. I smile to myself before opening the door. I walk inside, it's interior lighting up. I wipe the cobwebs off of the console. I notice my coat hanging over the railing. I grab it off before putting it on. I reach in the pocket, grabbing out my sonic screwdriver. I flick it open, and as I do it makes the fun sound. I jump in delight. I reach back in my pocket to find a TARDIS key, psychic paper, and a shoelace. 

Why the hell do I have a shoelace in my pocket?

I shrug it off. I look around, remembering my TARDIS room. I walk down the hallway, ready to explore my own maze. What surprises me, though, is that I know my way around. I know where everything is. I'm surprised I haven't forgotten my way. I walk into my old room, many memories hitting me in the back of the head, all at once. I almost feel sad due to the fact that I hadn't been in my TARDIS in the longest time. I grab my stuff before walking out of my TARDIS and back into my house. I mentally groan as I sit down on my couch, opening up Netflix. 

***

"Hello!" I hear from the other sided of my wooden door. I smile to myself before jumping off the couch. I whip my blanket off, throw it to the side, and dash to my door. I tear it open only for it to reveal the Doctor. 

"Hi," I smile, greeting him. He just pushes past me and into my house. He throws off his coat before plopping down on my leather couch. 

"So, anywhere you have in mind?" He asks, "I wouldn't mind Barcelona..." He trails off. I stop him right there. 

"It's my turn," I state. 

"I didn't know we were taking turns on where to go in the TARDIS," he states. I shake my head. 

"No, I mean it's my turn to pick a human experience for you," I whisper. 

"What?"

"You heard me... I've been living on Earth so long, I've been accustomed to their ways... How they act, how they treat people... I really want you to experience it. I understand that we're old," I laugh. "And I know that you've been through a lot as well, but I want you to actually live like a human... Okay?.." 

"Well, we could do that..." He nods in approval. 

"Great, now just hear me-" I start but he cuts me off. 

"Hear what?"

"We're going to a club!" I cheer. 

"Why are we going to a club?  No. No, no, no-no-no. No. No. No. Don't tell-" He starts but I cut him off. 

"Because everyone should go to a club at least once."

"I've gone to a club... It was fun... Well, not really."

"Okay, but have you been to a club with me?" I question. 

"No."

"Exactly. You'll enjoy it. Now, change. You can't go to a club looking like that," I state. I push him away, towards his TARDIS. 

"I could just leave," he says in a jokingly tone. He smiles before I do. 

"But you won't. You just got here."

***

SONG: Amy - Green Day

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! THE VIEWS ARE ALREADY GOING UP AND IT'S SCARY! I'm curious of why though... Is there not many Tenth Doctor fanfics out there? Whatever, it's cool. Let me know it ten is your favorite! (I love David Tennant.) 

Stay tuned!