Chapter 17

I would've listened. I really would have if this wasn't as tempting. I really want to know what happens. That like starting a book, but never having the ability to finish it. I have to. I have to go and see what happens, whether it's bad or not. I need to know what happens. 

The TARDIS rattles as shakes as it throws me to the side. 

"What the hell is happening?" I yell out. 

"We're being taken over! We're being brought to a planet I've never been to!" He shouts back, struggling not to fall to the ground. I look over at him, the distress on his face. I look away quickly as the TARDIS crashes to the ground. I fall over on my back, suddenly aware that we just crashed. I climb off the ground before walking up to the door. 

"We don't know what's out there," I mutter. 

"We don't," he agrees. 

"Let's go!" We say in unison. I open the door, the horrific stench of fish and decomposing bodies. I look around wildly at the darkened planet. No moon and no sun, yet very few trees and plants are able to be grown. I notice the 'Corpse Flower' so I point it out as we walk. 

"Corpse flower also called Amorphophallus titanium. It only blooms every four to six years within its 40-year life expectancy. It can reach 5ft high and 4ft wide. For eight hours of the three-day bloom, the flower emits a smell that is described as rotting flesh- explains a smell- The plant is also known as an aphrodisiac..." I trail off, gaining a sudden... interest in the Doctor. 

"A food, drink, or drug that stimulates sexual desire... Almost as a love potion," the Doctor pipes in. 

"Great, just what I need," I laugh sarcastically, waiting for a response. I don't receive one so I continue on walking through the tall grass, struggling not to look at his gorgeous- 

"Look," he says, breaking me out of the trance. He points to swamp marshes. I shiver at the sight. "It's disgusting here."

"It's different... I want to know who brought us here. Well, what brought us here," he replies. I step forward, missing my step. I slip on some fungus, almost falling forward into a marsh. The Doctor grabs my arm, keeping me from falling in. I slowly look up to meet his eyes, he stares back at me before I speak. 

"Thank you," I mutter as we walk forward. We start again, only for me to hear something behind us. I spin around, instinctively shoving the Doctor behind me. He gives me an odd look. I whip out my sonic screwdriver. "I heard you out there!" I shout, not getting a response after. "I know you're here!" I yell again. Then, suddenly, an oversized body shoots out of the swamp. It looks as if it were a Gollum off of The Lord of the Rings, only more slimy and much larger in height and body size. I step back in fear.  I pinch my nose, the smell causing me to almost gag. I look to the Doctor who has the same expression as me but he doesn't cover his nose. 

"Who are you?" The Doctor asks. 

"Why does that matter?" The giant Gollum-like think spits out. I step back at the roaring sound it made, just from that simple sentence. 

"Why did you bring us here?" I question, almost in a shout. 

"We want you," they announce instantly. 

"Me?" I question, pointing a finger to my chest. The Doctor looks my way-- almost in a trance like state that I get. 

"Yes."

"Why?" I ask aloud. 

"Because you are useful. You have things we do not," one growls. "You are valuable. We can use your knowledge."

"No, you can't," I mumble back, looking over at the Doctor for reassurance. He snaps his head away. He shakes his head, obviously trying not to think of me in a sexual way right now. Damn Corpse flower. 

"Yes, we can. You're trapped on this rotting planet with us," one laughs. Suddenly, I am grabbed from behind. 

"Let go!" I yell, tugging at their iron grip. I squirm under their giant, rotting hands. "Doctor!" I yell as he is grabbed as well. He pushes against them. I manage to slip out of one's grasp. I look down to the ground as I fall a five-foot drop. I land on my feet before I stumble to the ground. I get up before I start to run again. I rip out my sonic screwdriver, pointing it at the Gollum-like being. "Let him go!" I shout but they do nothing. Once again, I am grabbed violently. My eyes start to go dim and lose focus. I look around, trying to pinpoint the Doctor. I regain my vision quickly enough to see the Doctor being carried to an underground tunnel. I soon follow, still on the back of a slimy Gollum. I still continue to squirm until the point of struggle for them. 

"Knock her out," one demands. Just then, I am thrown into a wall. I land with a thump on the ground. Just as I do do, I lose all consciousness. 

***

A/N: ANDDDDD that is my new character. I thought of a name for them (which will be announced). Cool beans. I'm sorry for the slower updates. It's my busy schedule, and now that I am working on two stories... It's a pain (that is totally worth it). Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter!