Chapter 20

"Ooh, I'm sexy. Oh, that is a nice voice I got," I trail off before I look down. "Big breasts," I smile. I look over at the Doctor. His jaw is dropped. I walk over to him. "Alright, let's pick that up... Where was I?"

"Y-You're... New," he stutters.

"That I am, Captain Obvious."

"Rude?" He questions.

"I kind of like it... Okay, how do I look?" I question with a raised eyebrow.

"Good... Still good. You're always good..." He trails off.

"Of course I am. It's me... I'm going to change," I mutter, pulling off my shirt. He stands there, looking at me. "Would you like to look, or are you going to turn around?"

He spins around. "Sorry," he mutters with a smirk. I quickly change my clothes, pulling on some glasses.

"Oh, no need to apologize," I say before catching myself. "Is this the kind of person I am? Do I like to undress in front of strange men and act rude?" I question.

"Hey..." he frowns.

"Sorry... Nevermind, I'm not sorry. You are a bit strange, you kinky bastard," I laugh.

"You like nicknames," he concludes.

"That I do, Mr. Remarkable... When are you going to regenerate? You're so skinny, if I hug you I would get a papercut... I don't know how I haven't gotten one yet..."

"I, uhh, well..." He stumbles over his words. I walk up to him and smile. I patting his cheek and give him a quick kiss.

"Are we gonna go?" I smirk. He quickly nods his head before we take off.

"Yeah, I still go it," I hear him mutter.

***

"I'm just glad you're not ginger," he mutters. "I want to be ginger first..."

"Well, I don't really care..."

"I can't tell if you're doing this purposely..." he states. "Being rude... I don't like you doing that."

"I don't like you being a ding dong..." I grin.

"What's a 'ding dong'?"

"I don't really know. You are something, aren't you?" I question.

"I don't know... Am I something?"

"To me you are, I guess. I mean, I apparently really like you-" I say before turning around to the consol. "Do I really just say my thoughts out loud?"

"Yes," he says but I ignore him.

"I like you a lot... Like, I love you... Weird, I do like strange men..."

"I hope I'm the only strange man you like..."

"Yeah, yeah... We are pretty much like an old married couple anyway. We live together, we sleep together, we argue together... It's pretty nice."

"Oh, so we're an old married couple now?" The Doctor asks with a smirk.

"I mean, we're not married though..."

"We could change that," he mutters.

"Lame. Just kidding. I'm staying anyways... I love you," I smile. I walk up to him, wrapping my arms around my neck. "You're cute," I announce as I reach in his pocket. I pull out his glasses and put them on his face. "And now you're hot."

"Okay-"

"Don't talk, I'm trying to kiss you," I fake frown as I lean forward. I place my lips on his fast, almost startling him. He kisses me back, trying to keep up. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I smile into the kiss.

"You will stay?"

"Forever," I whisper into his ear.

"You won't leave me behind?" He questions, his breath on my neck.

"Only if you don't leave me behind."

***

A/N: I know it's short, but it's towards the end.  An epilogue is coming, or just some information. Anyways, I won't be able to write for a good five days because I have to go into the wilderness. So nothing will be up during that time...