Chapter 72

Emily POV

I was sitting as I watched my wife dance with our friends.

How amazing is that to say? My wife. I have a wife. I am 19 years old and I have a wife.

"You good Em?" Charlotte sits down next to me, Monique talking to people from our school and I nod, "yeah."

I glance at Hanna who is smiling and laughing with her sister.

"Man what the hell are you doing?" I say and look at my best friend.

She frowns, "what are you talking abou-" "Hanna. You're fucking with her head man." I sip my champagne and Charlotte snorts, "Hanna's fine."

"No she's not. She just acts like it. She loves you but you fucked up. Then you were the one to move on. How in the hell is that fair? I'll tell you. It's not."

"Just because you're married doesn't mean you know everything about love Emily," she says and sighs, looking away from me. I nod, "that's true. But I do know Hanna. And I know you. And I know that you two love each other. And I also know that Monique? She's hot, I'll give her that. But she's a fucking scumbag Char."

"Excuse me?" Charlotte says, getting angry with me. 

I shrug, "it's true. She wants you for sex, and probably for the money that you keep spending on her."

"You don't know shit Emily. She loves me."

I only laugh loudly, "ha! Ok sure." I look at Ashley who is walking over to me with Alexander.

"Yeah have fun with sluts gone wild. I got a child to take care of." I smiled and stood up, taking him.

"He kept looking over at you and whining so I thought to bring him to his daddy," Ashley says and I grin, "thank you Ashley." Xander stirs in my arms and I smile, watching everyone dancing and Ali looks at me from everyone and blows a kiss.

I wink at her and Ashley sighs, "I can't believe you got married. Seems like just yesterday you were with the other daughter of mine."

I chuckle, "yeah. I remember."

"Alison is...special Emily and I think you know that. I couldn't be more happy that someone like you ended up with her. She deserves someone so good and so pure. Thank you for being that someone." She looks up at me and I take a deep breath, "Of course. I'd do anything for her. She's such a blessing to me."

Xander gurgles and plays with my tie and I only laugh lightly, bouncing him in my arms.

Alison walks over with a bright grin, "how are my two favorite people?" She coos and hugs her mom.

"Oh and you too Em."

I laugh, "oh I see how it is wife."

Saying that word made Alison's head shoot up to me with watery, happy eyes.

"I'll leave you two be. I'll take him back. Here," she takes Xander and Alison smiles, "thanks ma." When Ashley is out of sight Alison looks at me again and her hands wrap around the back of my neck, "say it again."

I smirk, "what do you want me to say wife?"

She giggles, "Mmm I love hearing that." She closes her eyes and pecks my lips. I shut my eyes too and the DJ announces that it's time for our first dance as a married couple.

Everyone spaces out for us, creating a circle and Alison rests one hand on my shoulder, one entangled in my hand. My free hand is resting on her waist as the music starts.