Chapter 47

Few days later

Alison POV

The day we went back to school was totally boring. The teachers acted as if there wasn't even a break. But I did miss seeing everyone at school. They act as if our whole clique is royalty. It's amazing, actually. Emily has been nothing but sweet and amazing and a great fucker. I would say we do it on the daily. Anywhere we can, really. After cheer meets, during class when we go to the bathroom, janitor's closet, my bed, her bed, her "playroom" or sex room.

Hanna decided to skip school today and I wanted to watch over her but I needed to come to school. Charlotte came to see her the other day and Hanna ignored her trying to get her to stop eating so much. Aria tried, Spencer, even Em but nope. Hanna has been shutting us all out of her life. But it's whatever.

2 months later (4/27/15)

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my fucking ear. "Fuck youuuuu," I groaned, smacking it off. I sat up and widened my eyes, "oh shit." I ran to the bathroom and threw up. "God dammit! Again?" I whined, looking at my throw up. This is the 8th time these past 2 weeks. I sighed and flushed hen brushed my teeth, getting dressed. I don't have a fever or anything. I'm not sick...at least I don't think so.

I looked at my phone and sighed. Today's the day Hanna has to go back to school. She has ignored everyone else for the past 2 months, gettig homeschool. Charlotte came over earlier last month to ask Hanna what was going on but she just ignored Charlotte. Every time Emiky comes over Hanna locks her door, not wanting a lecture.

I walked to her room, knocking and when she didn't answer I opened the door myself. "Hanny time to go back to school," I said kindly and patted her arm. She groaned and waved me off,  "go away..." I sighed and took the comforter off her, "Han come on-" I stopped talking and looked at her body.

I miss her. I miss the real Hanna. She lost all control and never turned it to muscle. I never thought it was possible but she went from a size 2 to a size 18. She just couldn't stop. Once she got too far in she couldn't get back out. And I want to help her, so badly but I don't know how to. I just know I need to be there for her. I need to protect her. She knows what she looks like and she's miserable. She keeps calling herself ugly and fat and everything.

She sighed, "I can't...they're going to make fun of me Alison."

I scoffed, "screw them. Who cares Hanna? You're gorgeous." I put my hands on my sister's cheeks and she just pushed me away, "I can't. Please. Don't make me," She begged, eyes pleading and I shook my head, "I'm sorry Han but...no. Let's go."

She went to the closet and whined, "there's nothing that fits besides these sweats!" I walked in after her and said, "here. This is perfect. It would look great on you. Mom and I got it remember? Size 18, right?" She nodded and took it without a word. I turned around to let her get dressed and when she said it was clear, I looked at her and smiled sadly but strongly for her, "you look beautiful Hanna."

She only blushed and I took her hand, hugging her and said, "we're in this together. I'll be here. Emily will be there and Charlotte!

Her eyes widened and she whispered, "Charlotte...she hasn't seen me. At all," she whispered, worrying about Charlotte.

"Relax. I am sure it's fine, let's just go." I led us to the car and we drove to school.

"Is that Hanna Marin?"

"She got awfully big."

"Damn, big ass though."

We walked in, my arm around my sister's shoulders and led her to our usual spot. I saw my girlfriend and grinned, "hey you."

 Emily turned around, "hey Beautifu-AH!" She jumped when she saw Hanna and I stiffened my jaw as she relaxed, realizing it was Hanna. "Hanna?" She just hung her head down in despair as I stared at Emily in disbelief "Em, a word?" I pulled her away from Hanna and said, "where's Charlotte?"

 Emily chuckled, "ask Hanna. She probably ate her."

I smacked her chest, "not funny. She's in trouble Em and she's scared," I said and Emily softened her eyes, "you're right. You're definitely right. I'm sorry love," She said and kissed me, then Hanna rushed over, "Ali, Ali."

"What's wrong?"

She sniffled, "C-charlotte. She's coming," she said nervously and I said, "hey. Relax babes. I'm sure it'll be fine."

Charlotte walked over and grinned, "Hey Al."

"Hey Beautiful," she said, looking straight at Hanna and Hanna frowned in confusion, so did Emily and I. Then Charlotte cupped Hanna's chin, kissing her lovingly and I felt my heart leap for them.

"I missed you, so much Angel," Charlotte whispered and Hanna smiled, "I-I missed you too," she said and Charlotte grinned.

They kissed again and I smiled,

She truly loves my sister for HER. Not for her weight or  her ass or something stupid. She loves her for herself and her personality and heart. Charlotte is going to be the one. 

And that was the exact moment I knew, they'd get married one day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Review and comment!

sorry it's so short but i'm like SOOOO tired and barely have my eyes open so goodnight!

COMMENNNNTTT

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13