Chapter 49

Alison POV

"What do you mean you think you're pregnant?" Charlotte said, looking at me wide-eyed. I sobbed, "I mean I think I'm pregnant Charlotte! What the hell else would it mean?!" Hanna grabbed my hand, "hey, relax. It's okay."

"NO! IT'S NOT OKAY! I CAN'T BE PREGNANT! I'M 17!" I burst into tears and Hanna rubbed my back and Charlotte said, "here, I'll go buy a test. Stay here with her Han. I love you," Charlotte said, kissed Hanna and ran out of the bathroom. "Okay. Hold on." She got up and locked the door. "Just you and me sis. Don't worry."

I waited for Charlotte to come back and when she did I peed on the stick and we had to wait. "What do I do if it's positive?"

"Then...you have to tell Emily," Hanna said and Charlotte nodded, "definitely. When did you start getting signs?"

"Uh...I've had sicknesses since about 2 weeks ago."

"And you never thought about it? When was your last period?"

I thought back and sighed, "about a few days before Valentine's Day," I said and shook my head, "so stupid..." "It's been 3 minutes," Hanna said and I sucked air in sharply. "You ready?" Charlotte asked and I nodded, "I have to be."

I looked down and felt my heart catch in my throat as the green plus sign stared right at me. "Oh my god...I'm pregnant," I whispered and cupped my hand over my mouth, sobbing. Hanna pulled me into her, petting my hair as I sobbed out. "Alison you have to tell Emily. And fast. Like now," Charlotte said and I sobbed harder, "she's going to break up with me! She's going to hate me!"

"No she won't and you know it! She'll be upset or mad at first but she's Emily. She's head over heels for you Alison."

The bell rang and I sighed, sitting up, "we've been in here all day...I should go...talk to Emily...yeah. Yeah I'll do that."

I stood up and walked out of the bathroom, looking to find Emily. She was looking around for me and when she saw me she frowned, instantly seeing my tears, "hey. Hey what happened?"

She ran over and grabbed my hands gently. I sobbed right away. I can't lose her. I really can't. But I have to tell her. "I-I need to tell you something," I whispered and looked down. She nodded, "okay. What's up?" Hanna and Charlotte appeared behind us and everyone in our friend group watched. "Em I'm uh..."

She waited for me to continue and I sniffled, wiping my tears, "I'm...I'm pregnant."

I looked up at her and she was staring at me, not moving. "Em...please say something?" I begged, my heart ripping and she blinked a few times and took in a deep breath. "Um...wow. Uh..." I shut my eyes, scared for her reaction and she shook her head, rubbing her hand down her face. "I...I gotta go." She took her keys out of her pocket and scratched the back of her neck as she walked outside, to her car, leaving me alone. I looked up at the ceiling and sobbed, my body shaking violently and Stevie walked over, "Al. She'll come around. She's in shock."

I sniffled and Ally nodded, "Emily will be fine but...congratulations Ali." She tried to offer a smile and I tried one back but it didn't come out very good. "Thanks guys..." I turned to Hanna and said, "can you drive me home?" She nodded and I handed her the keys, then we went to my car, Hanna driving me home. 

"Al-" "I don't want to talk about it," I whispered softly and laid on my bed. I put my hand on my stomach and stared at the ceiling, wondering if Emily was okay.

Emily POV

"Hi!" A pretty girl with auburn hair and green eyes said and I smiled, "hey."

"You sure you want this?" She asked and I nodded, "definitely." I stared and smirked. She checked me out and grinned, "I like what I see."

"Yeah. Me too," I replied and focused deeply. 

I looked at the Modern Bypass  Micropave Diamond Band Engagement Ring and smiled softly at it. "She's a lucky girl. One of our most expensive rings. I've seen you in here a couple times."

I chuckled, "yeah I've been looking for the right one for months. Said they get a new shipment every week so I came in to find it and it was the one I saw in the catalog they gave me. It's perfect." I paid her for the $4,242 ring and she handed me the bag with the small box in it, "good luck. She's going to love it."

I nodded, "have a nice day." I left and breathed out as I walked into the store down the mall. Babies R Us.

I bought little tiny clothes and smiled as I did so. When I checked out I drove home to hide the ring and then I took a deep breath, looking at a picture of mom. "You alright?" Stevie said and she walked over to me. "Yeah...yeah I think I am."

She smiled, crossing her arms, "what are those?" She asked, pointing to the baby clothes. I blushed and chuckled, "for Alison."

Stevie widened her smile, "you're going to see her?" I nodded and chuckled again, "I'm going to tell her I'm here."

"You're going to have a kid?"

I smiled, the reality settling in. Alison will have a kid. Our kid. I'm going to be a parent. I giggled, "I guess I am..." I said as my eyes teared up happily. Stevie stared at me and sniffled, "I'm so happy for you Mill," she said and hugged me tightly. I shut my eyes, sniffling and crying happily as I held my sister in my arms. "Mom would be so proud," she said, pulling away and cupping my cheeks. I grinned and nodded, "thanks S...I love you, so much."

She nodded, "I love you too sis. Now go! Get your girl," She waved me away and I ran out to my car and drove to Alison's house.

Alison POV

I heard someone talk to my sister and Hanna said, "yeah. In her room."

I heard footsteps and the door opened, Emily walking in. "Hi Angel," she said with a soft smile. I sniffled, "is this the part where you break up with me? If it is, you can just get it over with. I don't need a speech," I said, looking away, only to be laughed at, "no. Babe I'm not dumping you."

I turned to her confused and she pulled baby clothes from behind her back, showing them to me, "I'm not gonna lie, I was scared at first but...then I realized. How could something this tiny be scary?" She handed me the clothes and I felt the soft fabric, looking up at her, "so..."

She grinned, kneeling in front of me, taking my hands, "so...we're going to have a baby."

I broke into a smile, "really?"

She giggled, nodding furiously, "really babe. We're gonna have a baby. We're gonna be parents." I squealed and hugged her tightly, "God I love you. SO so much," I whispered into her shoulder and she nodded, "I love you too."

When we pulled away she looked down at my belly, "and I love you, so much too." She lifted my shirt up and bent down more, placing a kiss against my belly and I teared up again, watching Emily interact with our soon-to-be child.

We're going to be parents. I can't believe this.

"We're going to the doctor tomorrow to see how far in you are, okay? You and me. We're in this together babe."

I nodded, "okay. Together."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:)

:)

Cute. cute cute.

i love me rn

boy or girl?

give me names

and not freaky ass names please hahahaha ily ily

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13