Chapter 27

Alison POV

Fire place, warmth, blankets, movie, kisses, Emily. Her strong arms held me close and she kissed my cheek, "you cold?"

I shook my head and said, "I'm perfect." She smiled and kissed the top of my head. Stevie came downstairs and Emily said, "Stop. Where are you going?"

She sighed, "Ally is coming over? We're filming a video together." "What kind of video?"

"An Egg Roulette video. With Shannon Beveridge too." (Pretend it was Shan, not Ali Spagnola if you've seen it already lol).

I nodded and Emily rolled her eyes, "fine. If there's a mess though? You're cleaning it up." Stevie chuckled, "fine. Deal." The doorbell rang and Stevie squealed, running to it. "Hi pretty." She said in a high pitched tone. "Hiiiii." Ally said and pecked Stevie's lips. Then I am guessing Shannon, walked in, "do I get a kiss too or?"

We all laughed and Stevie said, "Ally you know Ali and Emily already." 

I waved and said, "heya." Emily looked at Ally and grinned, "technically we haven't formerly met considering you two are like a thing now. Hi Ally, Emily Fields. Big sister to Stevie." She held her hand out and Ally shook it but scrunched her face up in pain as Emily squeezed her hand, "Emily alright." I pulled her arm away from Ally and Emily chuckled, "relax Hills. And buff up." She patted her back and then yanked her closer, "let me get this straight, you hurt her, I hurt you. Got it?" Ally nodded frantically and I looked at Stevie who was sending daggers at Emily's head. "Alright. Hi Shannon, I'm Alison." I shook the very attractive girl's hand and she smiled, "hey Alison. I'm Shannon. Ally told me about you."

"She has has she?" I smirked and Ally rolled her eyes, "whatever."

Emily turned and looked at Shannon, "oh uh. Hi. I'm Emily." She shook her hand and they went upstairs to film whatever video thing they were about to do. I saw Shannon with a bag, definitely alcohol in it but I didn't say anything cause of Emily's protection over Stevie. And Ally had an egg carton but we knew that part. "So. What now?" I said and Emily smirked, "I got an idea."

I raised an eyebrow, "oh yeah? What idea is that?"

She grabbed me by my sides, making me squeal and tackled me on the couch. "NO!" I screeched, laughing as she tickled me all over my body. I giggled and screamed, flailing my body parts. Emily laughed and grabbed my cheeks, forcing her lips to mine. I smiled into her mouth, letting her kiss me. Her tongue entered my mouth and we both fought for dominance in my mouth. Our tongues clashed and our make out session started getting really heated. "Stevie...she's upstairs." I panted into her mouth. "I got that covered." I wrapped my legs behind her back and she pulled me up, our lips still attached. She led me to a room in the basement, placing me down on the bed. 

Warning: SEXUAL CONTENT! O: O: VERY SEXUAL in parts.

Emily POV

Alison's back hit the pillow and we stripped down until we were fully naked. "Are you-" "I'm on the pill. Don't worry." She pulled me down to her lips and her legs lifted up, resting on my shoulders. My head was in between her calves and my dick was in perfect position. I smiled and thrust into her. I shut my eyes when I pushed deeper into her. Alison gasped, her walls tightening and I bent down to kiss her. I pushed in and out of her, going faster and faster. I penetrated deeper and deeper. Alison's hands were above her head where I pinned them. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it, then the other one. Alison moaned, "Em...Fuck Em go faster." I obeyed her wish and went faster. Her hips bucked as I felt myself hit her G-spot. She screamed out, "OH GOD! EMILY OH...EM!" I smiled hearing her reach and I slammed into her again. I felt myself release inside of her and she released on me. I groaned at the feeling as we both orgasmed. When I pulled out I was heated. So was Alison. We were far from done.

"Up." I ordered and she didn't argue. I grabbed her hand and led her to a door. "Where are you taking me hmm?" She said with the sexiest voice. I smirked and stroked the back of her hand, "somewhere special." I punched in the code and opened the door. Alison looked around at the room. "Is this...where you take...girls?" I admired my sex room. I bring some girls down here. Usually ones that deserve it. That earned it. But Alison has earned everything. She deserves everything. "Sometimes. But you're not those girls. You're more special than that."

She put one of my ties around her neck loosely, "how so?"

I grabbed the ends and pulled her close to me, our foreheads against each other's. "Because I actually love you. Now. No talking. Just obey." I gently stroked her cheek with my thumb and she seemed to dazed. Her eyes were dark with lust. She just weakly nodded. I smiled and led her to a couch. I made her kneel on the ground. I sat on the couch and grinned at the blonde.

My hand rubbed her butt cheek softly and I lifted it, lowering my hand not too forcefully but with some force down on her skin. She gasped and balled her fists up, gripping the fur carpet. I did it again and she groaned, "Em..." 

I repeated this action until I felt it was enough. I lifted her up and she looked at my lips, then my eyes. I smiled, "you'll enjoy this." I whispered and grabbed the tie. I put it over her eyes and tied it behind her head as a blindfold. She was slightly shaking out of nervousness but I ignored it. I led her to the bed. I found the handcuffs and I laid her on the bed, cuffing her to the headboard. I reached into the ice maker and pulled out a fresh cube. I grabbed the fringy stringed whip and placed in in a reachable spot. I put the ice in my lips. I placed it on her chest and she gasped, goosebumps forming on her skin. I kissed her lips sensually and she kissed me back eagerly. Hunger filled her lips and I pulled away. I took the cube into my lips and dragged it down her cleavage, to her center, right before her  vulva area. I let it sit there as I grabbed the fringe, dragging it on her thighs. She kicked her legs out of reaction so I sighed, standing up. I tied her legs to the leg ties already attached to the bed. I dragged the fringes on her stomach and she whimpered, her back arching. I grinned, knowing it was enough so I untied her and took her blindfold off. She looked at me and I made her sit up, not saying a word. She got on all fours on the red silk bed. I got behind her and took her hair into my hand. I thrust into her and she gasped aloud. I wrapped her hair around my hand and pulled back, making her cry out as I went deeper into her. She hit her orgasm almost right away after the pre-sex I did to her, building her up. I went harder and harder, faster and faster until I felt myself cum inside of her body. She cried out, falling to her elbows and I forced her up, "we're not done until you say it. Who am I." I wanted to hear it again. She's said it before. I want to hear her say it again.

"E-em...I can't...I'm so..." She was weak from everything I did but I wouldn't stop. "Not until you say it love." I slapped her ass and thrust harder into her, making her scream as she hit her third orgasm of tonight. She screeched out, "FUCK DADDY! OH MY...EMILY! DADDY OH GOD!" I smiled in success and pulled out of her. She gasped and fell onto her back. I laid beside her and she was panting for air. 

END OF SEXUAL CONTENT

"That...you were...amazing." She breathed out and glanced at me. I grinned, turned my head to her, "you liked it?"

She nodded, "best...day, ever." I chuckled and kissed her passionately. "You are so sexy when you go all 50 shades on me," she joked and I laughed, "you like it huh?" "Definitely. Daddy." She joked and I chuckled, "so sexy." I whispered and kissed her again with more passion than before.

"I love you so much," I said, staring deeply into her blue eyes. "I love you too Killer." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hungrily. My eyes shut and she mumbled into my lips, "you are crazy. But somehow you still got me."

I rolled over, getting on top of her and bit on her lip, pulling up and releasing it, looking lustfully into her eyes,

"You're mine Princess."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WOW. I went all fucking out for that smut XD YOU ARE WELCOME.

You like Emily all Christian Grey? XD hahahaha

what do you want to see? What should happen next? I have a crazy plot twist but I am figuring out when to put it in. Guess we'll find out!

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13