Chapter 22

Hanna POV

My chest rose and fell as Charlotte and I stayed behind everyone, waling through town. Everybody else was with their significant other. Except Mona...who was talking on the phone to someone. And well team Stally over there aren't together...yet. I should be a psychic. And a professional OTP namer. Is that even a thing? Whatever. Charlotte was walking but I knew she was looking at me. The air felt so thick around us and I knew it was awkward. There was literally an elephant just right in front of us but nobody is addressing it. Until now. 

"Did you...like it? With Sean."

I sighed, "no. It was...in the moment."

She nodded, clearly trying to avoid an argument.

"Was he a better partner than me?" She was definitely feeling insecure right now, too raw, too open. "You know the answer. Of course not." I was looking at her and she sighed, "what about..." When she trailed off I knew exactly who she was talking about. I frowned and shook my head, "No. That was a long, long time ago Charlotte."

"But you were in love. Do you still have feel-" "NO!" I screamed and everyone turned and looked at us in worry and concern. I sighed and took a deep breath, talking lower, "no. And you of all people should understand that. What happened with Emily and I was...history. It's ancient history. We are friends and I have no desire to do anything with her. She's my best friend and you know that more than anyone." I hissed lowly and she gulped, "sorry for bringing it up. I guess I'm just...I don't know." She scratched the back of her head and I smiled, stopping us from walking, taking her hands into mine. "If you want to know if I still love you I do. With all my heart Charlotte. And I never got over you. Not one bit. I made the most stupid mistake but it won't ever happen again if you just give me another chance. I love you Charlotte. Forever." She looked at the ground and sniffled, her eyes tearing up and she whispered to me, "and always." When our eyes met again I put a hand on her cheek and stood on my tippy toes. She grabbed my cheeks and kissed me passionately, sending off those sparks. Last night was amazing. And now that we're back together...or at least I think we are, everything will get so much better. And I promise not to fuck it up this time. 

Alison POV

I woke up in tan arms wrapped around me. I looked at Emily and her soft facial features were so serene. I smiled and she groaned, turning around in the bed, her black archangel wings facing me. I placed my fingers on them and traced the tattoo. "No...Please..." I knew Emily was having a nightmare so I gently kept tracing, hoping it'd calm her. When she frowned, her eyebrows creased she said, "leave my sister alone. No...stop. STOP! NO!" She jumped awake, sweating and I shot up, "Em, hey it's me! Em it's me. You're okay. Stevie's safe." I whispered and rubbed her back. She looked at me with fear spread all over her face. "Sorry." She breathed out and I looked at my phone. "Shit, they're gonna be back in like 10 minutes. We have to shower." I pulled her up and she said, "wait."

I turned to her and she was smiling nervously, "for your first time...how was it?"

I laughed and wrapped a robe around me, kneeling down in front of her, taking her hands. "You made this day the best day ever in my entire life."

She smiled and said, "before...when I said...I love you. I meant it. I didn't want to admit it but I really am in love with you Alison."

Did she just say my actual name? And hearing her say those words...God I can't describe the feeling.

"I know. And I really am in love with you Emily." I stroked her cheek and pecked her lips sweetly, "I'm taking a shower before they get back." I walked into the shower and let the warm water hit my skin, washing away Emily from my body. And both of our sweat combined. When I finished that I made sure my hair was cleaned perfectly and outside of the shower I brushed it and dried it so there was no bed head. As I dried my hair and straightened it Emily walked into the shower, "you know. No matter how hard you try to be straight. It won't work." She winked at me, then shut the shower door, making me laugh. "You're so weird."

She chuckled and said, "Princess, we've been over this."

I heard the door open downstairs and I gasped, "they're back. I should go down."

"Make sure Stevie is okay." Emily said and I smiled even though she can't see me, "okay."

I left and put clothes on for our New Years celebration and smiled when I got down, "hey! How was shopping?"

"Great! We got dildos." Aria held up a bag and I raised and eyebrow. "Lovely."

"We got back together." Hanna said and leaned into Charlotte, making me squeal, "well it's about time!" I hugged them and looked around, "where's Stevie?"

"She's...right there." Hanna pointed and I looked into the living room where her and Ally were laughing and talking. When Stevie's hand landed on Ally's thigh I chuckled, "hey Stevie. Keep it in your pants maybe." She rolled her eyes and pulled her hand away, glaring at me.

"So what did you and Emily do while we were gone?"

I thought quick. What did I do?

"Uh I watched a movie. Emily was sleeping the whole time." I said and they nodded, "where is she now?"

"Shower."

"I'm here." Emily came down the stairs in gray J. Crew sweatpants and a loose white tee, but even an outfit that loose doesn't hide her toned muscles and built structure. Her hair was in a messy up-do, looking sexy as hell on her.

She walked passed me with a smile and winked, giving me a whiff of her cologne that is definitely her Polo Black Eau de Toilette. It just makes me want to cuddle up to her and kiss her all over. And the bulge in her sweats isn't helping my desire to rip her clothes off all over again. I always thought her dick would be small. Boy was I wrong. She has a good 8 inches to her and fuck that's one big penis. Noel only had like 4 inches on him when I saw it. Sad right? What a difference. No wonder why people gush over Emily all the time. Now I get it. She is amazing at sex. Crazily amazing. She can make a shitty day into the best day ever. Now I know why girls hound her for sex. She's sexy as hell, she has that bad ass vibe to her, she doesn't give a shit what people think of her, she is amazing at what she does. She is literally the whole package. And to have her fall for me? That's gotta be a damned world record. I mean come on! How could a girl like me get a girl like that? It just doesn't match up. We are so different.

"Ali, come on!" Hanna waved me over and sat next to her, Emily on the other side of me. We watched the TV and played Scattegories, in partners. Emily was mine. Of course. When we took a break Emily's hand found its way to mine and she played with my fingers, causing a smile to creep its way to my lips. 

I glanced over at her and she was smiling widely as her hand slid onto my thigh under the large blanket given to us and she rubbed circles on my leggings, making me feel weak to her touch even with fabric dividing us. When we watched performers singing on the screen Emily was singing along with the songs like an idiot, making me laugh. Her hand went higher up on my thigh, sliding under my leggings and I bit my lip to suppress a moan when she started fingering me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.

I glared at her and she winked with a smirk on her perfect face. As mad as I should be, I loved it. This whole secret thing was so sexy and fun. So I just went with it and to get her back, when she pulled away from me I reached over to her pants and grabbed her dick under the blanket, sweatpants and boxers, making her tense up and purse her lips tight, her hand grabbing my arm but I shook it off and gave her a hand job, pulled away and winked at her.

Two can play at this game Fields.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sexy Emison/playful

Stally?

Channa?

Sparia ;)

lonely Mona XD

review and comment what you think will happen or should happen!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13