Chapter 20

Alison POV

"Smells good." Emily walked over to me and put her hands on my hips, kissing my neck. I smiled and said, "what if someone sees us you goof." I giggled and she sighed happily into my neck, her hands wrapping around my stomach from behind. She placed her chin om my shoulder, "guess they'll have to deal with it then." She kissed my cheek and took the spatula, "Emily Fields! You give that back." She raised her eyebrow, "you don't want my french toast Princess?"

I smiled and blushed, remembering that beautiful day. "Fine." She chuckled and said, "let me show you how to make it." She put one arm around my waist and she got eggs, bread and cinnamon. "So. Scramble the eggs in a bowl, sprinkle the cinnamon in. Not heavily. But not too light." She put the cinnamon bottle in my hand and I got flutters when her body moved, holding my arms from behind me, acting as my arms. "Go ahead." She whispered, her voice tickling my neck, making the hair rise. Goosebumps covered my body and Emily noticed. And when I leaned back into her body, resting my head on her as I sprinkled cinnamon, I felt something press against the back of my thigh. I grinned lightly to myself and turned around to face her. She was staring down at me with the largest amount of love I've ever seen. My hand tangled in her hair and found its way to the back of her neck and we held our gaze.  "I never forgot about that day," she whispered and I shut my eyes, trying not to cry. I don't get why I am so emotional right now. I guess I really did miss her. Like hell. I knew I was hurt but now it's finally all coming to me. My forehead rested on hers and I sniffled, "i've never been as hurt as I was when you told me you wanted to just be friends."

"I know. I'm so sorry." Her hot breath warmed my lips and I knew what I wanted. But I knew how bad it was. How bad she was. We are toxic together. Emily is unpredictable and reckless...being with her is like being on an airplane. It gets rocky and you always have that fear of crashing. You never know when it will happen or if it will. But there's always a chance.

Somehow the idea of that excited me. The danger, the risk. Yes I could get majorly hurt. But I could also be majorly happy. And I don't know about anyone else but...I'm willing to take that chance. I breathed out, "fuck it." I said and slammed our lips together. She lifted me up by my ass and I sat on the counter as she made out with me. Her hands were on my thighs and my hands were on her cheeks, our lips moving in motion and she went closer to me, in between my legs and looked up at me when we pulled away. She smiled and I leaned in but we heard footsteps and Emily jumped away from me, going to cook and when Hanna looked at both of us with an eyebrow raised, "it was awfully quiet down here."

I blushed and Emily chuckled, "sorry but if we were having sex Marin it wouldn't be quiet. Not if I am doing the work." She winked and I raised an eyebrow and rolled my eyes, getting off the counter. Charlotte came down after Hanna, her shirt inside out and backwards. "Char...your shirt is..." I frowned and noticed Hanna's rat mess of hair. "Oh my god." I said and Emily laughed, throwing her head back. "You too had sex!" I shouted and they widened their eyes, "what?! How the hell did you know?" She said and I laughed, "it's obvious. Hanna's sex hair, your shirt. And you got that after...sex glow you two had when you dated." I grinned and Charlotte groaned, "we aren't talking about this now please."

They sat down on the couch and Spencer and Aria followed after, Mona trailing them.

"Morning!" I greeted and Emily laid out french toast on plates. Everyone took food and then Ally and Stevie descended the stairs. "Morning," Stevie said and took food, giving one plate to Ally, one for herself. "Morning." I said and Ally looked at me and Emily, then smirked, winking at me and using her arms, humping the air. I let out a loud laugh and Emily turned around, "what's so funny?"

"Nothing." I said and walked over to her. "Looks good." She smiled and looked at me. "Yeah. I like what I see too."

Okay so maybe I just melted a little...

Stevie POV

"Think she will kill me?" Ally said and I giggled, "she's a good person. I promise. She's just a little hard on the edges."

"She's protective. Very protective." Ally looked at me and gave the sexiest squint, "why is that?"

I smiled softly, "she loves me."

Ally nodded, and said, "my sister and I grew apart. I miss her like hell but I haven't seen her in forever. I never got to witness a strong relationship like yours and Emily's."

When I looked at Emily she was sitting down, eating next to Alison, telling her something that is making Ali laugh her ass off. "Yeah. She's the only person who was there for me when I was young. She saved my life." I whispered and smiled.

Charlotte POV

"You think something's going on?" Hanna said, looking at Ali and Em. "Probably. Those two are meant to be together. Everyone knows it. Just look at them. I haven't seen Emily this happy in forever. The day she met Alison she has been happier. Different."

"Ali wanted to get through to Emily. She never gave up. Emily wanted to get to Alison's head and she definitely wanted Ali to love her. They both never stopped. They're relentless."

++++++++++++++++++

Review and comment!

~Stay fearless~

Caleigh <13