Chapter 46

Alison POV

"Come on babe we gotta go!" Emily shouted to me upstairs and I groaned, "no! I'm not leaving!" I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest, not moving from the bed I sat on.

I heard feet walk upstairs and everyone shouted at me to hurry and Emily leaned against the doorframe, smiling sadly at me, "you okay?" I sighed, hugging my body and looked out the window, "I don't want to leave...this vacation was perfect Em. Absolutely perfect."

She walked over to me and I felt the bed sink as she sat down. Emily placed her hand on my thigh, "it was amazing. The view...the sex..." I grinned and turned my head to her, placing my hand on her cheek softly, "it was amazing. I love you so much." Emily's grin widened and she kissed me sweetly, "I love you too Princess." I smiled, pulling her back into my lips, our lips lingering on each other's and I rested my forehead against hers when we separated. "Come on," she whispered and took my hand softly, standing me up. I sighed and followed her to the cab and we all went to the airport, on the plane and I spent hours going through pictures and I grinned, "Em." I made her lean in and we took a live photo of us smiling and Emily turning towards me, and me at her and kissing each other. I posted it on Instagram using the plane wifi and captioned it,

Favorite vacation with my favorite person. I will love you forever @emilyfields #puertorico #feelinggaytoday

It instantly got filled with likes and comments and one I saw stood out,

emilyfields: I will never stop loving you.

I grinned, "that was sweet," I said and Emily smiled back and kissed me, "I just realized something," She whispered. "What is it?"

She smirked, "there's nobody in the bathroom." I turned towards where it is and smiled, "can we?" She shrugged, "why the hell not?" I giggled and we rushed out of our seats, to the bathroom and locked the door. 

Warning! SEXUAL CONTENT! (damn every chapter...hahaha)

Our clothes came off in a matter of seconds and Emily picked me up, sitting me on the toilet and she walked in between my legs, entering me right away. I hugged her close to me, putting her face in my boobs and she groaned, kissing one and sucking on a nipple. I hung my head back and our bodies hit against the back of the toilet as she thrust in and out of me. 

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her passionately, my tongue entering her mouth and we fought for dominance. I almost screamed as she slammed into my harder, "almost...there," I panted and she sucked on my mouth, definitely to swell my lips and she pushed harder and harder. I felt myself release all over her as I screamed but was muffled by her lips and she grinned, continuing as I clenched my walls tightly against her dick. 

Emily bit her lip and kissed me again, massaging my boobs with her hands and I felt her groan and moan out my name into my mouth. Then I clenched more around her and she screamed into my mouth as I felt her cum inside me. I groaned and gasped, tilting my head back and Emily picked me up, still humping into me as I was in the air. She came more and she pulled away, placing me on top of the sink. She went lower, then I groaned, tilting my head back as I felt her lips and tongue against my vagina. 

She licked me all clean and came up, kissing me. "Your turn," I said and made her sit on the toilet. I bent down, my hands on her knees and I took her penis into my mouth, sucking on it until it turned a white color and Emily groaned out loud. I held her dick, moving it around in my mouth and then I swirled my tongue around it, sucking as she came in my mouth. I licked and swallowed and I pulled away when we were both satisfied and we put our clothes back on but when we got back to our seats I  turned to Emily and started making out with her.

END OF SEXUAL CONTENT

She smiled as I pulled away from her, "that was...interesting. Very good," she said and I giggled, "perfect baby. God we are so good."

Emily nodded, "very."

Stevie POV

"They're freaking out," I said as I looked at the comments after we uploaded the Girlfriends? video on Ally's channel. "I know, it's amazing." I giggled and we started watching it with headphones on and Ally paused it, making me frown in confusion, "what?"

She grinned and placed her hand gently on my cheek, leaning in to kiss me sensually. I grinned, kissing back and she pulled away, "I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too...what was that for?" She shrugged, "just cause."

I laughed, "you're a weirdo." I hit play again and leaned my head on my girlfriend's shoulder as we watched our video.

Alison POV

I looked back at Hanna who was eating while Charlotte slept on the plane and I frowned, "she won't stop eating. Emily I'm so worried."

"Babe. Relax, I am sure it's fine."

"No. Emily she's constantly eating. Seriously, I'm really worried," I frowned, feeling bad for my sister as I watched her scarf down chicken tenders and fries that the plane supplies.

I really hope she's okay...

After landing

"Well it's about damn time," I joked as we finally got home and Emily nodded, agreeing as we walked into mine and Hanna's house. "We're home!" I shouted and Emily lugged my bag inside as mom and dad ran downstairs, "There they are! Welcome home!" Mom said and hugged Hanna and I. Dad followed after her and we put our stuff away, then mom and dad wanted to hear all of the details. "It was gorgeous. So so gorgeous."

"It really sounds like you all had fun. What about you Hanna?" Mom said and Hanna just shrugged. Mom looked at Hanna's stomach which was already slightly bigger and she raised her eyebrow at me in confusion. "Hey, talk to you tomorrow at school okay? I love you," I said and Emily nodded, understanding and kissed me, "love you too Angel. Bye Mr. and Mrs. DiLaurentis." They bid their farewells to her and Hanna mumbled something around the lines of, "i'm going to bed," and went upstairs.

"What happened? Is she pregnant?" Mom said and I shook my head, "she ate a little much...a lot. I don't know what's going on with her. She said she'd turn it to muscle but I don't know."

Mom and dad sighed, "it's happening again then?" I nodded, "just like elementary school..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

poor hanna...

EMISON SEX AGAIN YOU ARE WELCOME

and i had to put stally in there cause....well you know.

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13