Chapter 67

Alison POV

I woke up in my own bed and looked around, realizing that I am in Emily's arms. She lowers eyes and smiles down at me, "morning."

"Hey...did you take me in here? I don't remember walking back in here."

She smiles lightly, "I didn't want to wake you up by making you walk so I just carried you instead." I sit up and she follows me. "What time is it?"

"About 6 PM. You slept a good 5 hours."

I chuckle, "you didn't have to stay with me, Em." "Yes, I did. I didn't want to leave alone so I stayed. And plus...I enjoyed it." I smile lovingly at Emily and put a stray hair behind her ear. "Thank you."

"Of course," she says and kisses me sweetly. When we get out of the bed Emily sighs, "I should get dressed. Basketball game tonight." 

I smirk at her and say, "can't wait to see you...all sweaty and sexy."

Emily laughed and nodded, "I can't wait for you to see me either baby." She pecked my lips and smiled, "see you soon."

I nodded and Emily left the house as I followed her down. I sighed, wondering what to do in the empty house. Everyone was gone. I have no idea where Hanna is either.

I heard a loud creak in the distance and I frowned, "hello?"

I folded my arms and felt my body get cold. Like something was wrong. I wrapped my sweater around my body as I rounded a corner, "Hanna? Is that you?" I heard feet and frowned, "Han? Stevie?"

I saw a blonde girl sniffling on the floor and I sighed, "Hanna? Hey what's wrong?" I say as I get closer to her. She is sitting on the ground, bawling her eyes out.

"Han. Hanna."

She just kept crying, "She moved on...I've been crying for hours because of a stupid girl. Why does she get to be happy?!"

I looked around and saw a window was open. I rolled my eyes and stood up, shutting it and I got a blanket. I sat down, wrapping Hanna's body in it and she just put her head on my shoulder. "It hurts so much Alison," she whispers and sniffles, crying more.

"I know but Han...you deserve to be happy. And if you want Charlotte back-" "Who says I want her back?" She shoots, her eyes looking up at me and I smile sadly, "honey we all know. You lost weight to impress her. You cry because of her...you never took your ring off. We all know you still love her babes but...why don't you tell her that?"

She just shakes her head, "I can't! She cheated on me!"

"She was drunk every time. She made her mistakes and I know she regrets them cause...well cause..." I sigh, looking away. Hanna frowns, sitting up, "don't clam up. Cause what?"

I shut my eyes, "because I saw her smoking weed last month. She was totally high and I went to visit her once? There were lines on the coffee table. Cocaine lines, Hanna. She was on drugs for a while. I don't know if she stopped but she definitely was."

Hanna looked at the ground, "she promised...she promised me she wouldn't ever do drugs again."

I nod and sigh, "I think you underestimated just how hurting Charlotte truly was. She's just trying to mask it with Monique. I mean, Lottie? Really?" 

Hanna snorts and laughs. "That girl is nothing compared to you. No matter what ever happens, you know Charlotte would always choose you. It will always be Hanna and Charlotte. Not anyone else."

Stevie POV

"Wow. You're really a senior now huh? How's that feel? Almost leaving for college," Ally says as we leave the school. I smile, "it feels...nerve racking." She frowns in confusion as she tilts her head to look at me and I sigh, chuckling, "everyone is so excited to get out of here...to leave. But I seem to just be scared. Scared of the future...college. I don't know where I want to go. I have no idea. Most of the people already have their jobs planned out after college."

Ally nods as she listens and I shake my head, "Emily, Alison, Charlotte, Hanna...even Spencer and Aria. I feel like they all grew up so fast. My sister has a child and they're getting married. Charlotte and Hanna were married and Spencer and Aria are engaged. But here I am, confused and lost...no idea what to do with my life."

Ally stopped moving and turned to me, "what about that new girlfriend of yours? Sarah? Don't you two have something planned?" I notice the wariness in her voice. She seems awkward and nervous, only making me smile. "You were never good at being smooth."

Ally blushes and chuckles, scratching the back of her neck, "yeah..."

I turn away when I feel a flutter inside of my chest. I can't let myself go there. Not again. I clear my throat, "how's Torey?"

Ally nods, "she's...okay. I guess."

"I guess? That doesn't sound very confident Allison."

She only sighs, "I don't know. I used to date her too but...it just...doesn't feel right...I know we're just not meant to be, you know?" I shiver as a cold win comes over us and Ally notices, "you cold? Here." She goes to take off her jacket but I laugh, "no way. You're going to freeze."

She shrugs, like it's no big deal, "rather I freeze than you."

And there it goes. Butterflies explode as she places her jacket on my shoulders, smiling in the sweetest way at me.

Sarah doesn't do this stuff. We mess around a lot but we're never...romantic really. I love Sarah, I do. Yeah of course I do...Come on Stevie, you know you can't fall for Ally again. No matter how heart melting those eyes of hers are or how she makes me feel when our hands brush.

"Thank you," I whisper and Ally nods, "anything for you."

We continue to walk until we reach the house and Ally sighs, "and this is where we star-" "Stevie!"

I turn around and Sarah's walking down my porch steps, squinting to see who was with me. "Sarah! Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask, confused and she shrugs, "I thought we were going to your sister's game. Alison texted me about 10 minutes ago. Ally Hills, right? I'm Sarah Croce." Sarah smiles, shaking her hand and Ally grins, "of course you are."

I raise an eyebrow and Ally nods, "I mean of course. I've seen your videos before. And your Stevie's new girlfriend."

"And you're Stevie's old girlfriend."

Awkward much?

"Yup. That's me. The big E-X."

I smile awkwardly and Ally sighs, slapping her hands to her sides, "well, I should get going. You guys have fun."

"Oh wait! Ally your jacket." I take it off and hold it out but she puts a hand out, "keep it. See you guys. Nice meeting you Sarah."

Sarah nods her head at Ally and I pull the jacket closely to my chest, taking in her perfect scent. "What were you two doing?"

I broke out of my daze and smile, "oh um. We were just walking, talking. Visited school. Catching up, nothing big. Let's go." I pull her to her car and we drive to Emily's game while I think about her. Ally.

This is bad right? I shouldn't go back there. But I can't help it.

Our love is relentless.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Relentless ;)

Stally, Starah? 

Sad Hanna again :(

Review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13