Chapter 87

Alison POV

When I pull up to the school I get out and wave at Alexander's teacher. She smiles back and allows my son to walk over who comes running with the brightest smile on his face. "Mama!" He leaps into my arms and I smile, "hey baby! How was your first day of school?"

He hops into his car seat and I buckle him in as he speaks, "it was great mama! We had snacks and colored pretty pictures! Look I drew one!" He takes a paper out of his backpack and shows me a drawing of what I assume is Emily, Alexander and I.

My lips curl up into a proud smile, "I love it Xae. It is beautiful." He grins and places it down, "where's daddy?"

"Daddy is at basketball tryouts baby I'm sorry. Promise she'll be home for dinner, okay?" He pouts but nods understandingly while I pull out of the parking lot. "How was your first day mama?"

I look in the rearview mirror with an awestruck smile at my adorable son who just starts playing with his action figures as I drive. "My day...just got a whole lot better pal."

I sigh as I think about my one class today.

Flashback to earlier that day

"Alright class I am Mrs. Fields and I will be your AP English teacher for the year." I turn to write my name on the board when I hear a cat call from behind me. "Damn that is one fine ass."

I widen my eyes and turn around to see a young man with a dark brown mohawk and hazel eyes smirking wildly at me with a teasing sense in his voice. I look down at my seat chart and sigh, "it's Puck. But you can call me daddy."

I look at his name and see Noah Puckerman written down so I nod, "Mr. Puckerman please keep your comments to yourself."

I turn back around and hear, "Damn! That ass."

Everyone in the classroom laughs and I close my eyes, "Mr. Puckerman I-" "Spank me Mrs. Fields! Spank me!" He faces his butt at me and another student acts as if he's spanking it. I feel my cheeks heat up and I sigh, "class."

"CLASS!" They all respond, mocking me.

I stutter, trying to speak again, "CLASS-" "CLASS!" They shout and I shake my head, shamefully as I grab my bag, leaving the classroom, sprinting to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet. Morning sickness mixed with embarrassment? Not a good combo.

End Of Flashback

I continue driving home and when we get home I made Xander do his homework before I knew it was time to pick Emily up. We drive to the school and Alex immediately leaps out of the car, sprinting inside with the happiest smile.

I follow in suit and see Emily talking to the boys who sat on the stands. "Alright. Tomorrow will be the 2nd and last day of tryouts. I expect hard work, not laziness. Ice up any sore muscles and get a good night's sleep. That does not mean go to a party and get drunk." Some of the boys laugh and Alexander looks up at me, "mama what's drunk?"

I smile and ruffle his hair, "nothing you should know until you're 30 buddy."

"But you're not 30 yet mama."

I laugh and nod, "very true. Good man."

Emily dismisses them and looks over at me, "well well, there's my two favorite people."

"Daddy!" Xander runs over and hugs Emily who smiles, "how's it going champ?"

"Great! I made a picture of you mama and me!" Emily grins and looks at the paper Alexander thrusts at her chest.

"Work of art son. I love it." She ruffles his sandy locks and she stands up, "how was your first day again?" She asks as we walk to her office and grabs her bag, throwing it over her shoulder.

"Nothing much. Just one kid in my class made some sexual comments and-" "wait what?" Emily stops and stares at me with the worried look I love.

My lips curl up gently, "it really isn't a big deal Em-" "yes it is. Are you okay? Did the student-" "no. He's harmless. Just...immature, that's all."

Emily grabs my hand, "if anything happens...you'd tell me?" She stares at me, practically begging me. I nod and grin, "of course."

"Mrs. Fields. Mhm." Noah Puckerman comes over and shakes his head with his lip in between his teeth.

Emily narrows her eyes at him and I fix my skirt, waiting for him to leave. "See you tomorrow." He winks and nods his head at me, then leaves.

"Was that the student?" I know that tone in Emily's voice so I snap my head at her, "relax Killer. He's harmless. Honest. Just a jokester. I will deal with him."

"He disrespected me before. Might not let him on the team even."

"Is he any good?" "Well yeah but if he is toxic to the team then it will not work out." I nod understandingly and we call for Xander to follow us to the car.

Hanna POV

"They're home," I whisper to Charlotte from laying on her chest. She sighs and nods, "right..."

"You should talk to her. Emily. You two need to work things out," I say and Charlotte sits up, "I can't, Hanna. She hates me."

"That's not true Charlotte and deep down, you know that. You need to talk to Emily and apologize. Now, go." I stand up and open our bedroom door. Charlotte groans and we walk downstairs. "There's my favorite little man!" I squeeze Alexander who giggles, "hi Aunt Hanna."

"Hi my favorite godson."

"Aunt Hanna! I'm your only godson!" He whines and I smile, "that you are. And a great one at that."

Charlotte POV

"Emily. Can we talk for a second?" Emily stops talking to Alison and glances at me, sighs and nods, "sure. Not in here."

She leads me to the bar room and we sit down on a stool while she pours us both whiskey. "So...what is it?" She sips her drink and leans over the counter, staring at me and I feel somewhat intimidated. 

"I should have never said what I did."

She furrows her eyebrows and stays silent, swirling her whiskey in its glass. "Why is that?"

"Because. I shouldn't have said what I did about you being like Wayne." Emily flinches at the mention of his name but I instantly stop, "you are nothing like him. I know that but I just...I was so mad about you hitting Hanna...I used your biggest weaknesses against you Emily and I am sorry. I know you didn't mean it. It was wrong but it doesn't change who you are. You would never hurt Alison and I know that. Or your son or Hanna again. I will spend the rest of my life working for your forgiveness if that is what it takes but I just...after being in jail and being alone? I miss my best friend."

Emily stares at me, studying my face until she walks away.

I hang my head in shame but then hear feet walking towards me. "Here." She hands me something I know all too well about. It's our rings Pam gave us years ago. Silver rings with a larger center, mine with a C in the middle and Emily's with an E.

"Our brother rings...but how did you-" "I kept them and got the bands larger...welcome back brother."

She stares at me with a warm acceptance in her eyes and I almost bring myself to tears but I take the ring and put it on.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too," Emily says before hugging me tightly.

+++++++++++++++++++++

BACKK!!!!!

So update: I am OBSESSED with Supergirl.

I ship Sanvers so hard.

And I shipped Supercat but Cat left -.-

Anyways, review and comment!

~stay fearless~

Caleigh <13