Chapter 68

Alison POV

I sat at Emily's game, cheering her on. "Go Emmy!"

"Number 13, Emily Fields goes up for a dunk and oh! She gets it in!" The announcer said and I screamed, "WOO!"

Charlotte came over and sat down next to me, Monique at her side, "Hey AD, soon to be AF." I chuckle, "hey Char. Hey Monique."

"Hey!"

Hanna looks at me and rolls her eyes, making me chuckle and I look at Ally who is next to Hanna, trying to block out Stevie and Sarah. Emily gets a 3-pointer and she looks at me with a smirk and winks. "Where's little Alex?" Charlotte asks and I smile, "he is with Auntie Aria and Spencer currently."

"Ah," she says and I watch the full game until it was done and Emily's team won. I looked at the empty court as our friends stood in the stands, getting ready to leave but Hanna, Stevie, Sarah and Ally were waiting for me and Emily.

"Feels good doesn't it?" A familiar voice shouted and I turned around to see my girlfriend grinning at me as she walked over.

"It's so big," I say in amazement. 

"Yeah. It feels great. All those people. Screaming, cheering."

I grinned and Emily smiled down at me, "the only one that really matters is you though. You know I've come to a conclusion."

I laughed and nodded, "oh yeah? Lay it on me Fields." Emily smirked and shrugged, "you're my good luck charm baby." Her arm draped over my shoulder and she placed her lips against my cheek, kissing it.

"Oh am I now?"

"Yes. Every game you come to I do so much better than usual. The power of Alison DiLaurentis, almost Fields."

I giggled, "Alison Fields...wait. Who said I'd take your name?" I say as we walk towards the exit and Emily only laughs, then wraps her arm around my shoulders, "ah you make me laugh. Ha ha ha!" I snort and hit her chest with my bag.

We came up to everyone and Hanna was on her phone playing Candy Crush while Ally stood alone, Stevie and Sarah talking.

"Are we all ready?" I ask and Ally nods quickly, making me chuckle and nod for her to follow. "S, let's go." 

Stevie POV

In the car ride home, Sarah drove to her apartment and I was sitting next to Ally. She was staring out the window and I put my hand on her shoulder, making her jump and turn to me. "You alright there?"

She pursed her lips and then smiled, "oh yeah. My bad. Just out of it."

I nod slowly and we get to the house the next minute. "Night Mill," I say and hug Emily. She smiles and kisses the top of my head, "night bug."

She waved to Ally and we made our way upstairs, leaving my sister with her friends. "Wanna watch a movie?" Ally asks as she walks to her guest room.

I raise my eyebrow, "oh uh...sure."

I walk inside and she pulls her laptop out and we pick a movie off of Netflix. "Serendipity?" Ally asks and I gasp, "duh."

She plays it and halfway through I realize that I am leaning against her shoulder. Then our hands interlock. Then our feet brush against each others. I turned to get a good look at her and she was so focused on the movie that she couldn't notice I was staring.

She really is gorgeous. I can't stop...just looking at her. She's so beautiful.

Stevieeeeeeeee

Fuck you Stevie you can't do this.