Chapter 69

1 Month Later (February 22, 2016)

Alison POV

"Does this one make me look fat?" I say as I look in the mirror and Hanna groans, "Alison you look fine."

"Fine isn't good enough for a wedding dress Hanna. It needs to be perfect," I say and look in the mirror again. I sigh and take the dress that is a strapless light tulle ball gown with lace appliqués and scattered allover sequin. I walked out of the dressing room and Aria's jaw dropped, "ho-ly shit."

"ZAYUM MAMMI!" Stevie shouted and I blushed, "you like it?"

"Holy shit Ali, you look so good. Emily's jaw will hit the floor when she sees you in that," my sister says as she smiles brightly at me. "Really? What do you think my handsome baby boy?" I coo at my son who just giggles and smiles at me brightly, his blue eyes beaming.

"Han I think this is it. This is the one," I say and look into the mirror. Hanna smiles and puts her hands on my arms, "you look gorgeous Al. Beautiful. Let's buy this thing," she kisses my cheek and I smile as she helps me take it off and we all leave and pay for it. I carried Xander in the carrier as we went to the Grille for lunch.

Hanna POV

When we were done at the Grille Alison and I went to our movie like we planned to. When we got in I saw a blonde and red head that I know all too well.

Monique and Charlotte.

"Hey. Wanna leave?" Alison whispers and I take a deep breath, "no. I'm fine." We walk past them but Monique spots us, "Alison! Come sit with us!"

"Hey Monique...uh." Ali looks at me and I sigh, nodding. "Sure." She sits down and I sit next to Alison, the farthest from them and I feel Charlotte staring at me.

I look at her as Monique and Alison talk and she just smiles warmly at me. I feel my heart flutter and my stomach do flips but I look away. Monique hates me and I can't do this to myself. Charlotte and I made our divorce official when I asked for one 2 weeks ago. 

Alison told me not to but I said that she is happy with her red headed carrot and I can move on too. I don't need Charlotte. No matter how good and happy she made me feel...and no matter how she was the only person who ever truly loved me...

I sigh and focus on the newly started movie.

Stevie POV

I walked out of H&M alone and it was already dark. Man everyone knows how much I fucking hate the dark.

I looked for Sarah's car but it wasn't anywhere. That's weird. She said she was here.

I dialed Sarah but it went to voicemail. I sighed, "Sarah it's me. You said you were here but I don't see you. Call me back."

I looked more and walked around the corner of the mall only to hear footsteps behind me. "Hello?" I said and turned around. Nobody.

Something's wrong...I felt my nerves hitch and goosebumps form on my skin as I walked farther and quicker. I pulled my phone out and called my house. Someone answered and I sighed, "Mill?"

"No it's Ally. Emily's at the grocery store. Stevie, what's wrong?"

I breathed heavily and heard the feet again. "Ally can you come to the mall? I'm alone and I think someone's following me. Please, hurry."

"Yeah I'm on my way. Try to get inside and find a security guard or something. You'll be okay Stevie."

I nodded, "thank you." I hung up and looked behind me again, seeing nothing so I stopped moving. I blinked and wiped my face. "It's just your imagination Stevie...it's your mind...playing tricks on you! That's it."