Chapter 18

Ally POV

"So wait. You and Alison met when she moved to Georgia and-" "Emily is my sister. Small world, huh?" Stevie grinned at me and continued talking, "You do know that Emily and Alison are going to get together right? I mean no offense but once I saw them together the love between them was right there. I could literally feel it. They may not know the depth of their love yet but look at them." I turned and looked at Emily and Alison talking. I looked down and back at Stevie. "I know. Why do you think I wanted to keep Ali and I a secret. I'm not stupid. I knew there was something there but...I was waiting for Ali to realize it. I think there is more to their story. They aren't just hiding their love for each other. There's something more."

"You think a lot. You're deep...I like it." Stevie smiled sweetly at me and I chuckled, "thanks. So. Any boyfriends back in wherever the hell you came from?" She laughed, "smooth Hills."

I rolled my eyes and said, "okay just answer the questions Boebi."

She smiled, "do you even watch my videos? I'm gay genius. Time to fangirl." I raised and eyebrow and looked at her body. Damn that girl's skinny.

"I don't fangirl."

She chuckled, "sure you don't. What's up with Charlotte and that Hanna girl? Emily texts me sometimes and said Hanna cheated on my woman." She glared at Hanna and I frowned, "your woman?"

She seemed delighted and amused at my jealousy. Jealousy? Okay then...weird. She smirked and winked, "relax. It was a joke. Charlotte is my big sister's friend. Practically me other sister."

I nodded, "Exactly how old are you?"

"Born on July 13, 1998. 16 years old." (Go with it folks XD)

I nodded and said, "December 11, 1997. 17." (Also go with it.)

"1 year. Not bad."

"Same to you Boebi."

I bit my lip as I examined her. Damn that girl is hot. Stevie smiled and kept talking, almost making my brain melt.

Damn that girl talks a lot.

Alison POV

So what the hell am I supposed to do now? I stood up and my legs literally had a mind of their own. They propelled me to Emily's room and I stopped when I saw her reflection in the mirror. She was talking on the phone, shirtless. "I told you not to call anymore. I don't want to talk to you. She doesn't either. No I won't tell you if Stevie's with me or not. Just leave us alone...I am not doing this with you. Goodbye." She hung up and when she looked at her hands she sighed, "come in Estella."

I walked in, "how did you know-"

"I'm not blind. And plus, I heard you walking over. How much did you hear?"

I sat next to her, "enough to know that you could be in danger...are you?" She chuckled, "no. I just...it's complicated. You wouldn't understand."

"You talked about Stevie. What's wrong with her?" I said as she stood up, walking to her dresser. She shot her head around, her eyes dark with temper, "there is nothing wrong with my sister. Watch what you say to me Barbie."

I felt mortified. She really is protective of her sister. "I didn't mean anything by it...sorry..."

She sighed and leaned against the dresser and said, "No. It's not your fault it's just...When it comes to Stevie..."

She looked down and shut her eyes tight, then slammed the drawers shut, making the mirror shake. I walked over and put my hand on her shoulder, "I get it. Really. You're protective of her."

"She's all I have left. I'm all she has left."

Emily POV

Flashback

"Emily!" Mom grabbed my arm and looked at Stevie that was crying loudly. "I want you to take care of your sister no matter what okay? I know you found her just today but she is your younger sister now. Your sister, your responsibility. Do anything to keep her safe." She smiled and Dad came out of his room, "Bed, now. You...shut that delinquent up." He pushed me and slammed the door, taking mom. I looked back and walked over to Stevie, "It's okay Stevie." Her 3 year old body was shaking so I took her into my 5 year old arms. "I'll never let anyone hurt you." I whispered and brushed her dark hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. "Emmy." She sniffled out and I smiled, "yeah?"

"Never leave me?"

I closed my eyes and nodded, "Ever," I whispered and took her small, soft hand into my own.

"My sister, my responsibility."

end of flashback

"My sister, my responsibility." I said as I looked in the mirror.

"Emily." Stevie came into the room and I looked over at her. "I'm gonna go out. With Ally." She looked out down the hall and I raised an eyebrow, "like hell you are. It's freezing out."

"Emily I'm 16."

"Exactly S. You're just a kid."

"I'm not a kid."

"Yes you are. You're not going out. Not in this snow storm. And plus, It's Christmas for Christ's sake. We're all staying together today." She glared at me, crossed her arms and gave me her usual annoyed look, "it's my first day seeing you in 10 years. And you're already locking me up?"

"You know I am protecting you Stevie." I said and she looked at me, then Ali. "Fine. We'll stay in. Might want to talk to your girlfriend Ali." She said and Alison looked at me, "good idea...bye Em." She left and I stared at Stevie. "What's going on Mill?" She calls me 'Mill' sometimes as my nickname. No idea why but it comes from Emily.

"Nothing."

She chuckled, "clearly something is going on. What is it? Is it him?" She walked closer and I locked the door behind her and leaned against it. "I shouldn't have told you to come back. It's not safe. For you."

"For you either. You were affected by this majorly Mill. What happened?"

I grunted and put my hands behind my head, "he called. He's coming. For you...and me." I said and looked back at her and I noticed the fear hit her right as she heard the words leave my lips. Her face drained of color and I ran over to her and hugged her, allowing her to break down into me. "You're going to be okay. Nothing will happen to you baby sister." I whispered and kissed her temple.

Alison POV

"So how has your Christmas been?" I asked and Ally chuckled, "get to it Al. Just say it."

"Say what?"

She sat up with a smile, "that you're breaking up with me." My eyebrows creased in confusion, "and why would I do that?"

"Because you love Emily." She hopped off the counter and I stared at her, then broke out laughing. "Don't try to lie. I'm not mad Alison. You might not know it yet or accept it but you do love her. And she loves you. I noticed, Stevie definitely did." She smiled gently and said, "Really though. It's okay. I knew it wouldn't last the second I met Emily. You two just gave off that vibe. That's why I didn't want to go public yet. Just friends." She informed me of her reasoning and I sighed, "I don't love her."

"You do. You know you do. You just haven't thought too hard about it. You do though. It's cool anyways. I got my eyes on someone else." I smiled and said, "Thanks for understanding but...never mind." I smiled and ate my food, then looked upstairs to the sisters' rooms.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who's him?? o:

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13